a

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the best with the new school!

I'm guessing this will be moved to a different forum soon, but also a cheap Shill for GB Pro wrestling training in crewe,cheshire! Head Trainer Zack "Diamond" gibson, contact details below!

Cheers

Check out the new website www.wrestlinginleeds.co.uk

Paul has wrestled for many of the top promotion in the last 10 years and is now ready to pass on his experience to others.

How can he have done this when he has only just come back into wrestling after 7 years away

He never said all of the last ten years, divvy. And I'll vouch for Paul, having seen him train and wrestle in Sheffield about, ooh, funnily enough, ten years ago... Any other questions, or for character judgement, ask Andy Hogg. There's a name you should know...

So what he is saying is that in the last 10 years he wrestled for 3 and then not for 7, and no, I don't know who Andy Hogg is.

Can you tell me who you do know?

And stop being so fucking pedantic. It's PR- saying 'worked for top promotions in the last ten years' flows more easily than saying 'When Paul was wrestling seven years ago...etc.'

Something tells me you just want this to fail. I can understand you having doubts about who Paul Parisio is or how reputable he might be, being that he's not a massive name, but the way you put your point across was... well, a bit trollish, to be honest.

So what he is saying is that in the last 10 years he wrestled for 3 and then not for 7, and no, I don't know who Andy Hogg is.

Something tells me you just want this to fail. I can understand you having doubts about who Paul Parisio is or how reputable he might be, being that he's not a massive name, but the way you put your point across was... well, a bit trollish, to be honest.

By the looks of his facebook page it looks like when he did wrestle he just looked like a backyarder and the fact that he said he haven't wrestled for the past 7 years just looks dodgy as hell. I really don't give a flying fuck if this "academy" will fail or not, I just tell it like it is

Who does the training?

Grapple Wrestling

Archived