Oh you didn't know? Just ask!

Loligan

- Former WWE and TNA Superstar "Road Dogg" BG James announced on Facebook this afternoon that he's signed with WWE as an agent/producer. He wrote:

"Ok guys,if you dont know already,here goes;I have recently been hired,on a trial,6 week period,as an agent/producer with the WWE.Its the job Ive wanted and prayed about for a while now.He answered my prayers and now its my turn to repay Him w/my service.God bless you guys and have a great evening!"

I reckon he'll be good at it. But this probably means it's the end for the outlaws Internet show :(

Whilst obviously helping with the set-ups of matches aswell, apparently his main role will be helping people with their promos.

Can see him doing a very good job there.

Yeah that can only be a good thing. They should use more of the ex talent that actually have something to pass on

I guess that means the possibility of him and Billy ever turning up as a tag team is zero then :(

Still, good for him. He's turned his life around and cleaned up, and I guess this is just rewards.

Hope he didn't bury them if he's done a new shoot. They cancelled all plans with Animal for saying something against them in a powerslam interview so they aint exactly thick skinned.

But Animal essentially said "lol they're all on roids in WWE" (or Fin twisted his quote as such) didn't he?

Yeah, upon checking he said,

Animal replied, "Let's be totally honest with people right now. Look at the guys that are in [WWE] now. If anybody thinks that everybody there is 100-percent clean, they've got be smoking something.

"I know they get drug tested and they do catch people, and people do get suspended, but I really don't believe that everybody gets drug tested on the same level. I know the look of a person who looks like they've been on or off [steroids]."

"When we took them, it was totally legal to carry them on you."

Bit daft. Can't blame them for getting shut of him.

Archived