Steroids in britwres

Jetta's G-string

Looking at the ukff50 its quite clear that some wrestlers are using steroids in britwres. Whats your opinions of this? Do you think its a good idea? Do you think more wrestlers in the UK should be doing it or not?My opinion, other than it being personal choice, is that wrestlers with those roid physiques to make it look that bit more legit, but then when there's no money in britwres, is it worth putting those drugs in your body?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I would imagine that anyone who does decide to use them does so on the belief that it'll help WWE notice them.Size matters. That's why Wade Barrett, Sheamus and Drew McIntyre are on WWE TV and Spud isn't.

The village I live in is full of roiders, a lot of people around here are into rugby or bodybuilding. It obviously fucks up your body and turns you into a bit of a cunt but I don't think I could take a wrestler seriously if he was skinnier than half the guys I see on the street everyday.

The village I live in is full of roiders, a lot of people around here are into rugby or bodybuilding. It obviously fucks up your body and turns you into a bit of a cunt but I don't think I could take a wrestler seriously if he was skinnier than half the guys I see on the street everyday.

I agree with this, people expect wrestlers to be bigger than the average guy

people complain bout wwe having wrestlers using this look would be the same on the brit scene be good for a little while then it would start gettin shit on cos it would just end up bein bodybuilders and not wrestlers

• Paid Members

I believe the same applies here as in the States, the fact the wrestling is a smaller industry here makes no difference. It would be nice to think no one needed to take that route at all but you only have to look at the attitudes on here sometimes to see that you need some size to be taken seriously.

I agree with everyone not looking the same, but even the small guys should look like athletes, look fitter than the average guy in the street

Pac being a perfect example of this. He

I don't think it should be an issue, either here or in the US. It's not a legit sport, so it shouldn't matter. If it helps you to portray the character you're playing then fair enough. As someone said, it's not for everyone, and the look certainly doesn't mesh with every character.

everyone would be for it then someone will abuse it and something will happen maybe a death or something then everyone would be there should be no steroids

Can you possibly use some full stops and capital letters in future?

I don't think it should be an issue, either here or in the US. It's not a legit sport, so it shouldn't matter. If it helps you to portray the character you're playing then fair enough. As someone said, it's not for everyone, and the look certainly doesn't mesh with every character.

everyone would be for it then someone will abuse it and something will happen maybe a death or something then everyone would be there should be no steroids

Can you possibly use some full stops and capital letters in future?
Sorry I keep forgetting. Wont happen again. Ok.

Archived