Steroids in britwres

Jetta's G-string

its their life at the end of the day, if they want to take steriods then so be it. for a lot of wrestlers in the uk the only way their going to get notice by international promoters will be through their physiques. as hulk hogan once said on hogan knows best. "big guns=big pay cheques"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its their life at the end of the day, if they want to take steriods then so be it. for a lot of wrestlers in the uk the only way their going to get notice by international promoters will be through their physiques.

as hulk hogan once said on hogan knows best. "big guns=big pay cheques"

This is the bottom line imo

from what i recall of some of the british wrestlers in WWE, some weren't exactly the best in the ring, but they looked great which was a big reason why they would've been signed. WWE can teach guys to wrestle the style they want, so the look is everything, and i'd assume guys who put their noses up at steroids are the guys happy to just do this as a hobby

A lot of you are second guessing this and that. Someone mentioned more expensive steroids. These are called Designer steroids which are designed specifically to be untraceable. This was what Victor Conte and BALCO gave to Dwayne Chambers, Shane Mosley and many others. Many UFC fighters are on it. You can identify a steroid user by if their muscles are rounded with a lot of Water present and if they have a very big Jaw line. For instance, Matt Morgans Jawline in comparison to the rest of his face pretty much gives away that he has used. Having been in training with some folks that have gone on to train in UFC I can confirm they do use and its fairly obvious. However prior to being signed with UFC they are told to get clean. So they get the gains before they are subject to the stringent testing.

The thing is if you are in that situation where you can be a fringe contender who is clean making little money or a headliner who is using and will secure his own financial future and his families then it is irresistible to use. The same rule applies to wrestling. If juicing is the difference between making it to the top and not then your going to do it. My sports science teacher once said that the ones who make it to the top in any sport are the ones willing to do anything to get there.

Having been in training with some folks that have gone on to train in UFC I can confirm they do use and its fairly obvious. However prior to being signed with UFC they are told to get clean. So they get the gains before they are subject to the stringent testing.

You're claiming that there are current UFC fighters who use or did use steroids? Are you UK-based? If so, you're only leaving a small handful of names to choose from there.

Having been in training with some folks that have gone on to train in UFC I can confirm they do use and its fairly obvious. However prior to being signed with UFC they are told to get clean. So they get the gains before they are subject to the stringent testing.

You're claiming that there are current UFC fighters who use or did use steroids? Are you UK-based? If so, you're only leaving a small handful of names to choose from there.

It's not a claim. It's a fact that most (not all) UFC fighters have used steroids. They use it before they join the organisation and when they are there they are clean. Gains are made. WWE ask the performers they are about to sign to do something similar from what i hear. Tell them they'll take another look at them in 6 months but in the mean time to get in shape.

I'm not going to name the british names who i know have used them but american wise look at the difference in Sean Sherk and Kenny Florian? Florian looks natural, Sherk looked artificial and what do ya know, sherk tested positive. Anderson Silva looks natural whereas marquadt looked artificial. GSP i would even say is natural. Theres a difference in shape between steroid muscles and natural muscles. Steroids are more rounded whereas the natural are a little leaner.

Archived