Steroids in britwres

Jetta's G-string

• Paid Members

Truth is I don't know how legit the policy is,

People get suspended and fired, often at times in their careers/angles that benefits neither themselves or the WWE product. Anyone on here still in touch with Steve Lewington?
Yeah but one of the possible arguments for that angle is that they are a sacrificial lamb, who get done to save having to test one of the bigger drawing names if they are likely to fail.
It would be if it was always the Eugenes and Rob Conways who were sacrificed. However, guys like Orton and Jeff Hardy?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The thing is, if you're making enough money, you can always buy the expensive stuff that the tests don't pick up.

Does that really exist?

• Paid Members

Wasnt it Balls Mahoney who said that it was easy to find out when the 'random' tests were going to happen?

How would he know though? As far as I'm aware he hasn't spent a lot of time areound WWE since the Wellness Policy came in.Truth is I don't know how legit the policy is, nor does anyone else on here, but I can't look at someone and decide from their appearance what they do or do not take. Anyone that says they can is full of shit. If it was that easy they wouldn't need drug tests in the first place.
He was in the WWE 2005 to 2008, the Wellness Policy started in 2006. So he was about long enough.

• Paid Members

Course it does. I know a lad who used to train with top level rugby league players. He always said there is technology in the drugs and the way they are taken that is more advanced than the testing itself.Plus, in America I

The thing is, if you're making enough money, you can always buy the expensive stuff that the tests don't pick up.

Does that really exist?
It also helps to know exaclty what you're doing, which most of the top level WWE guys undoubtedly will. Switching from steroids to HGH helps to maintain the gains you got from your last cycle.HGH is pretty much untraceable as well.

Does that really exist?
It also helps to know exaclty what you're doing, which most of the top level WWE guys undoubtedly will. Switching from steroids to HGH helps to maintain the gains you got from your last cycle.HGH is pretty much untraceable as well.
Which has been around for years & years in the industry as well. Someone like Cena isn't using steriods anymore. It's most probably HGH. You can tell with some of them as their bone structure thickens. These were the guys who got done a couple of years ago.

John Morrison - Somatropin, anastrozole, testosterone, stanozolol and chorionic gonadotropin (a hormone produced naturally during pregnancy) between June 2006 and February 2007.Randy Orton - Somatropin, nandrolone, stanozolol between September 2004 and February 2007.Mr Kennedy - Anastrozole, somatropin and testosterone between October 2006 and February 2007.William Regal - Stanozolol, somatropin, genotropin, and anastrozole between November 2004 and November 2006.Edge - Somatropin, genotropin and stanozolol between September 2004 and February 2007.Chavo Guerrero - Somatropin, nandrolone, anastrozole and 'other drugs' between April 2005 and May 2006.Gregory Helms - Testosterone, genotropin, nandrolone and 'other drugs' between November 2003 and February 2007.Charles Haas - Anastrozole, somatropin, stanozolol, nandrolone and chorionic gonadotropin between August 2006 and January 2007.Umaga - Somatropin between July and December 2006.Shoichi Funaki - Somatropin in March 2006.

I haven't kept up with Brit Wres much over the past couple of years but it is clearly evident that folk are starting to look more like 'stars'. Looking through the UKFF 50 a lot of the much smaller looking guys have really stepped up and are looking the part. Now, this may well be down to roids and whilst I'm not an advocate for their use I must say that if they are being used and especially by those guys that I expect they are being used by then they are working to give those guys a much better look. It was refreshing to see so many people looking how they do now compared to how they looked a couple of years back. They are grown up enough to understand the dangers and ethics in regards to using such short cuts, they are the only ones who are at fault when it goes wrong. Obviously, it's never going to be stopped and I doubt that it will ever be regulated within the British Wrestling industry. I can honestly see far more younger wrestlers taking the short cut in the future in an attempt to catch up with those at the top.

Someone like Cena isn't using steriods anymore. It's most probably HGH. You can tell with some of them as their bone structure thickens.

I'd be willing to wages that some of the top MMA guys are using it too. They'd be fools not to, really.

Someone like Cena isn't using steriods anymore. It's most probably HGH. You can tell with some of them as their bone structure thickens.

I'd be willing to wages that some of the top MMA guys are using it too. They'd be fools not to, really.
Who was that guy that Anderson Sliva beat and he admitted the day before the fight that he would fail his drugs test. Also Sean Sherk has been caught for it. They will find a way to detect HGH soon. Its becoming rife, Half the England team look like they are on something

I hate the fact that guys take PED's , because they feel it is needed to make them look legitimate. A guy should train to his full potential, eat right and attain the best his body will naturally allow. It shouldn't matter if you're 190lbs or 280lbs. I think it's bullshit that just because it's pro-wrestling and it's a work that there's an obsession to look a certain way. Take MMA as an example (although PED's are probably just as widely used) and someone like Jose Aldo, the guy is about 130lbs but could smash most guys. He doesn't need to be a jacked up freak with massive pecs, looking vascular. He is just a badass dude. A solid gimmick, work ethic and ring psychology should not be lost at the expense of just being a meathead!

A solid gimmick, work ethic and ring psychology should not be lost at the expense of just being a meathead!

It shouldn't be but in a world dominated for the last 20-30 years by Vince's perception of what a top wrestler should look like it often is.

Archived