Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I have updated the list. I'm only adding the Letterboxd URLs to those who have Twitter accounts as well.

Why?

Also, you've given Ultimo the Twitter of Chilli there. What's he done to deserve that?

After some emails, it turns out my original Letterboxd account was somehow set up with an incorrect email, hence why I couldn't log in. MY new one is Bazihnio1

Gladders, I still think Letterboxd should have its own thread and you're the man to do it.

• Paid Members
After some emails, it turns out my original Letterboxd account was somehow set up with an incorrect email, hence why I couldn't log in. MY new one is Bazihnio1

Gladders, I still think Letterboxd should have its own thread and you're the man to do it.

Yeah, I think I'll do a new one later, and Plissken can sod off.

• Paid Members

To get this thread moving a bit, sorry if already mentioned but interested to know if any Twitter users here have managed to get any interaction from famous wrestlers or celebs?

In Twitter's infancy I managed to get replies from Regal, Chavo, Wade Barrett (who also favourited one of my tweets) and in the celeb world Phil Jupitus, Jason Manford *ahem* have replied and Russell Crowe wished me happy birthday. That alone made my birthday as I had naff gifts that year.

• Paid Members

I got a tweet from Henry 'The Fonz' Winkler telling me he was going to start using my hashtag #Awesomesauce the other day. Had tweets from Dina Meyer, Kelly LeBrock, Paul Verhooven, Terry Crews and Steven Moffatt. On the wrestler front Stone Cold Steve Austin has tweeted me a few times.

Archived