Womens matches you'd love to see

machoman

With the questionable quality of womens wrestling presented to us in the mainstream wrestling product at the moment with the WWE divas and the decreasing quality of the knockouts maybe a look closer to home would restore peoples faith. I know of some great british female wrestlers and wrestling companies in the UK, so if you could choose a womens match to showcase british womens wrestling who would it be.

Will open it up to a singles, triple threat or a tag match of all UK based female wrestlers.

With the questionable quality of womens wrestling presented to us in the mainstream wrestling product at the moment with the WWE divas and the decreasing quality of the knockouts maybe a look closer to home would restore peoples faith. I know of some great british female wrestlers and wrestling companies in the UK, so if you could choose a womens match to showcase british womens wrestling who would it be.

Will open it up to a singles, triple threat or a tag match of all UK based female wrestlers.

Kelly Kelly vs Val kabious's BIG BLACK COCK!! Seriously though, is anybody interested in American women's wrestling, never mind British stuff? I just don't "get" women's wrestling, what's the point of it?

That lass from Big Brother vs. Britani Knight. Both with a sort of 'Where's Ian?' sort of expression on their face? Wearing nothing but a honey sandwich? No! A jam sandwich! NO! Got it! It's a kebab isn't it! It's a kebab!

:laugh: for the Bottom reference!

WAW did stage Saraya and Brittani Knight v Liberty and Amy-Lee Kramer not too long ago which I wouldn't have minded seeing.

If it was a matter of 'showcasing' British womens wrestling however, Id have to pick a Saraya v Brittani match or maybe Nikki Storm v Saraya from the 2nd EVE show. Great wrestling match.

• Paid Members

Kelly Kelly vs Val kabious's BIG BLACK COCK!! Seriously though, is anybody interested in American women's wrestling, never mind British stuff? I just don't "get" women's wrestling, what's the point of it?

Knowing Val pretty well i'm sure he would like to take that !

I'd like to see a British Womens Champions of Champions Match

Skarlett (EWW) Vs Jenny Sdojin (EVE) Vs Jemma Palmer (UKW) Vs Becky James (Futureshock)

Triple Threat

Klondyke Kate Vs Sweet Saraya Vs Shelby Beach

Rematch

Brittani Knight Vs Nikki Storm

Tag Team Match

Glamour Gym (Camrel & Sara) Vs 2HOT (Darcy Steel/Jemma Palmer)

Submission Match

April Davids Vs Nikki Storm

With the questionable quality of womens wrestling presented to us in the mainstream wrestling product at the moment with the WWE divas and the decreasing quality of the knockouts maybe a look closer to home would restore peoples faith.

I believe it could in all honesty.

Just click the image and take a look at the video to see the 10 European female wrestlers thus far announced for EVE v Ice Ribbon next month to see for yourself.

I feel the same way about male wrestling in America. No, seriously I do. It's so boring and dated - I just don't 'get it' as you say. How anyone can buy into that crap in this day and age? Although the dwindling interest is showing that slowly but surely people aren't.

Although I'll take it one step further and say a lot of wrestlers themselves need to take on the responsibility and need to evolve in the ring, people can bitch about 'creative' and 'booking' all they want but the end of the day those people are at the mercy of the talent in the ring and anyone who isn't moving with the times is heavily contributing to the lack of interest in a wrestling scene. There's very little versatility from wrestlers these days.

This isn't a damnation on all, there are a number of guys who are able to be versatile in the way I believe the wrestling business needs and I'll give Kurt Angle as the male American example and Mikey Whiplash as the male British example and for women I'd list Sara Del Ray, Cheerleader Melissa, Kana and Emi Sakura (I won't list any Europeans because it will wrongfully scream favouritism even though I do believe we have a good number who are doing what is needed) but it seems like guys and girls like those are few and far between.

*EDITED*

Archived