Jeff hardy off to thje slammer

GBH_189

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when was dangerously420's best?

Tom Aitken Owner of 24:7 Promotions Speaks

Hello all. My name is Tom Aitken. I own my own promotions company 24:7 Promotions. My promotion company which i run by myself and work by myself aims to bring people live music and wrestlling PPV party nights which people talk about as being amazing nights had by all.

Tonight i was promoting the biggest night in my promotion and that is the Wrestlemania Party. I work so hard into making this the best night for any wrestlling fan over the age of 18 to enjoy Wrestlemania with an atmosphere almost identical to being there.

Tonight The Sports Cafe Glasgow not onlet me down but you the wrestling fans down. I worked so hard to give you a night that you would remember for the right reasons not the wrong reasons but that went all pear shaped.

As a personal apology to you VIP ticket holders i can only apologise even though i should not have to but i apologise for no big screen in The Team Room.

I am very tired and will continue on in the morning.

Regards Tom Aitken

24:7 Promotions

http://www.bebo.com/247promotions

Hang on a minute!

Some people are talking as if he got off lucky. He was charged $100,000 for gods sake! I bet the drug takers on the ukff would be pissing blood if they got that kind of fine.

Besides him going to jail does nobody any good. It won't help hardy over come his problems, it would mean the American tax payer would have to "pay" for his incarceration, and he's not a risk to the general public so would be a complete waste of a cell.

Right call if you ask me.

Going by the kind of amounts I'd read reported? He got off very lightly indeed, got a fine he could afford and only got ten days, he's amazingly fucking lucky (/rich?). While I hold up hands as a resident ukff drug taker, I don't carry that sort of amount. And if I did, and I got caught and didn't give up any names, I'd expect to go down. Wouldn't be pleased mind, but wouldn't be surprised.

Not that I think he should get longer mind, sending people to prison for the poisons they choose to inhale/eat/plug is retarded, I just think he was very lucky not to get longer. There's alot of people in prison in america serving 25 to life without possibility of parol under the three strike rule because they got caught with drugs 3 times. He's up for three felonys including trafficing, he's very lucky indeed.

So lucky, in fact, one does wonder if he mentioned where he got it..........

D420 suspended till Christmas, that indeed makes me happy, his sentence is 11 times longer than Jeff's.

Anyway, I read elsewhere, Jeff has to attend rehab too which is far more important than giving him years in jail, if he can become the star he once was without drug busts or addictions getting in his way then I can't see that as a bad thing.

• Paid Members
D420 suspended till Christmas, that indeed makes me happy, his sentence is 11 times longer than Jeff's.

I particularly like that he was only just back from suspension and lasted a whole 2 posts before being bumped again!

I particularly like that he was only just back from suspension and lasted a whole 2 posts before being bumped again!

I particularly like that soon as he's allowed back he'll win 'Dickhead Of The Year' in the UKFF Awards and get another suspension for his prize most likely. Mind you there might be some stiff competition while he's away.

• Paid Members
I do think 10 days is really to lenient and he'll likely only do half of that.

Could this effect his career though as now he has been convicted on drug charges won't it stop him getting into certain countries.

Probably, but that wont make much of a difference in my opinion. Its a risk hiring him anyway. If you get a clean and healthy Jeff Hardy on your roster, WWE is 100% going to hire him. If you get the Jeff Hardy as he has been in the last few years they probably wont touch him. There's more reasons not to hire him them if he could fly or not. Whether he can travel to Canada wont make a difference. Kevin Nash has got gun and violence charges against him. He has had to drive to Canada every time WWE went there with him. Nash and Hall tell a story on their shoot interview where they had a hand full of pills driving to WrestleMania 18 in Canada and (while driving) they decided "you have to down them, because throwing them out of the window would be littering".

Archived