Jeff hardy off to thje slammer

GBH_189

Its scary that people are gutted that someone isnt going to prison for a long time. The court ruled 10 days. Fair enough. If he got 20 years, does it make a difference to anyones day? He's got off lightly. Good for him.

I'm with ya all the way on that sentiment.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its scary that people are gutted that someone isnt going to prison for a long time. The court ruled 10 days. Fair enough. If he got 20 years, does it make a difference to anyones day? He's got off lightly. Good for him. All of our heroes from the 1980s and 1990s were far worse than him. If you searched Hulk Hogan's bum bag, he'd have got more than 10 days in 1987.

Im indifferent about it but its seems daft how celebs get away with shit that would put any normal person away for a long time.

Its scary that people are gutted that someone isnt going to prison for a long time. The court ruled 10 days. Fair enough. If he got 20 years, does it make a difference to anyones day? He's got off lightly. Good for him. All of our heroes from the 1980s and 1990s were far worse than him. If you searched Hulk Hogan's bum bag, he'd have got more than 10 days in 1987.

Very true, especially this bit. Most people just turn a blind eye if they like the guy involved.

Fuck. I was hoping that junkie would have done some proper time. Can only dream someone goes and piledrives Hardy from the apron to the concrete floor breaking his neck meaning he can't work ever again and sack off my TV for good. :angry:

Fucking hell!

Hang on a minute!

Some people are talking as if he got off lucky. He was charged $100,000 for gods sake! I bet the drug takers on the ukff would be pissing blood if they got that kind of fine.

Besides him going to jail does nobody any good. It won't help hardy over come his problems, it would mean the American tax payer would have to "pay" for his incarceration, and he's not a risk to the general public so would be a complete waste of a cell.

Right call if you ask me.

• Paid Members
Hang on a minute!

Some people are talking as if he got off lucky. He was charged $100,000 for gods sake! I bet the drug takers on the ukff would be pissing blood if they got that kind of fine.

For possession maybe. When you're convicted of trafficking and intent to supply it's a different matter. Then again it's also a different matter when you likely weren't dealing and just had so much for your own use that normal people can't believe it.

Doubt $100,000 even covers the court costs after two years.

For possession maybe. When you're convicted of trafficking and intent to supply it's a different matter. Then again it's also a different matter when you likely weren't dealing and just had so much for your own use that normal people can't believe it.

Doubt $100,000 even covers the court costs after two years.

Wouldn't court cost be in addition to the fine? Not 100% sure how it works in us of a.

• Moderators
Fuck. I was hoping that junkie would have done some proper time. Can only dream someone goes and piledrives Hardy from the apron to the concrete floor breaking his neck meaning he can't work ever again and sack off my TV for good. :angry:

Anyone: How many days are there left till Christmas?

Archived