GPW: "Friday Night Thriller V" Fri Oct 7th, Rose Club Wigan

Mr. Noble

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another small update ahead of Friday, Mikey Whiplash will be in the building.... The Thriller shows are our most unpredictable show in the calander, found out what happens this year at "Friday Night Thriller V" only a handful of tickets remain on the VIP list!

And, don't forget - this weekend is part of a huge North West Triple Header Weekend with us on the Friday, XWA's Last Fight at The Prom on the Saturday and The prestigious FutureShock Trophy Tournament on the Sunday All shows, an absolute must, for any wrestling in what will be a red hot weekend!

Our Twitter followers knew about this hours ago! Follow us on Twitter @grandpro and be in the know!

Match graphics added to page 1. Go check them out, they are lovely.

5 spaces left on the V-I-P list.

The third and final Part of the blog that has everyone talking, will be online tomorrow night...!

Not read Part 1 and 2 yet? Get it done now for some revealing stories from the past and present as we lift the lid on what really happened behind the scenes during the last Triple Header Weekend in June. - http://www.gpwblog.posterous.com

Also, order today and get your Friday Night Thriller Box Set in time for Friday for just

Some big time updates ahead of Friday...

Unfortunately, we're still screen-less at the venue. The new management haven't installed the new screens as promised, so we're going "no frills" on Friday like we did for "Heroes & Villains".

But... we will have our much rumoured GPW: Best of 500 DVD on sale at the show. 15 matches from the past on a 2-disc special, bring your pocket money, it's only

Thanks for the help.If the show finishes at 10, the last train from Hindley to Wigan is 10.45 which means i could miss connecting train home. So I'd maybe try and get a bus into town centre as soon as the event finishes, does anyone have any idea what time the buses stop and how long the journeyit would take? Thanks again.

Thanks for the help.If the show finishes at 10, the last train from Hindley to Wigan is 10.45 which means i could miss connecting train home. So I'd maybe try and get a bus into town centre as soon as the event finishes, does anyone have any idea what time the buses stop and how long the journeyit would take? Thanks again.

You'd be at hindley train station well before 10:45 its literally just a 10 min max walk up there mate, or just get a taxi probably be under a fiver -

Archived