GPW: "Friday Night Thriller V" Fri Oct 7th, Rose Club Wigan

Mr. Noble

On a lighter note, while its true that Bin Man and one half of the GPW Tag Team Champions RJM did flyer Futureshock without incident and were treated fairly by the excellent staff at the Masonic Guildhall and Futureshock management, I was disappointed to see Dirk Feelgood (the reigning number one contender to the GPW Heavyweight title) interfere and cost his colleague, DDL, his match with Futureshock Champion Dave Rayne, so much for sportsmanship eh?

Well I for one cant wait to see what happens on November 4th when GPW Champion DDL and Number 1 Contender Dirk Feelgood will be in the same building. I'm sure DDL is really keen to have a "word" with the leader of the Masterplan! But the only place to see the fallout will be The Rose Club on November 4th!!

woah just a minute theres no condemnation from you for the actions of greg lambert yet you'll call dirk feelgood a bad sportsman?!?!? dirk was cheated by the ring and by ddl on friday if ddl was a real champion he'd give dirk ONE MORE MATCH!!

in fact im hoping gpw management will do the right thing here and give dirk his rightful title match!

I don't like how Dirk went about it but I'm pretty confident the kind of champion DDL is he'll give him his match, but he better be careful for what he wished for!!

So... xwa kicking gpw guys out is ok... dirk doing something in ddl's match is offensive to your moral compass and he must be stopped!!...~priorities~

Besides which if damon was half the champion he thinks he is he would immediately contact gpw management to tell them he wants to give dirk a rematch.

ONE MORE MATCH!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dirk got a match at FNTV! He came out and demanded one, and Damon gave him one. Damon retained the title via submission despite the broken ring!

That wasnt a real match there was a brawl in the middle of it and a broken ring..its all a conspiracy headed up by DDL to stop dirk feelgood regaining that GPW title!!

I'm sure everyone agrees with me about all of this and that each and everyone of you should petition gpw management on here or on facebook or on twitter to demand dirk feelgood gets ONE MORE MATCH!

Where were you the night we broke the ring?!?!

If memory serves, in the middle of the crater it caused with Iceman flattening me into it.

Oh right, different break.

Sorry to hear you guys had an unfortunate stop to the show, the thriller spot looked absolutely hilarious. Best of luck with your next show!

Where were you the night we broke the ring?!?!

If memory serves, in the middle of the crater it caused with Iceman flattening me into it.

Oh right, different break.

Sorry to hear you guys had an unfortunate stop to the show, the thriller spot looked absolutely hilarious. Best of luck with your next show!

You know Pyro, when it happened it reminded me of the time it happened to you funnily enough! Those were the days, well painful ones for you no doubt! :p

all we need is for people to point out to greg lambert where he's gone wrong and show support to ste mann and dylan roberts after the way they were treated by xwa on saturday.. even you should be speaking out about it

Was the former GPW Champion Johnny Phere ramslamming Greg not enough of a comeuppance?

all we need is for people to point out to greg lambert where he's gone wrong and show support to ste mann and dylan roberts after the way they were treated by xwa on saturday.. even you should be speaking out about it

Was the former GPW Champion Johnny Phere ramslamming Greg not enough of a comeuppance?

Nope.. No it wasn't lambert and his trainees have disrespected the talent the company the trainees of gpw with his disrespectful behaviour over the last few months with no promotional work being done by him to promote the triple header weekenders and his actions this weekend have just ensured there's no chance of a mutually beneficial working relationship between the 2 companies and youve stayed silent on this youve got to start looking out for the talent and the company and actually show a good enough reason for you to have those initials in your username.

Archived