GPW: "Friday Night Thriller V" Fri Oct 7th, Rose Club Wigan

Mr. Noble

all we need is for people to point out to greg lambert where he's gone wrong and show support to ste mann and dylan roberts after the way they were treated by xwa on saturday.. even you should be speaking out about it

I believe there is now a full statement about the incident on xwawrestling.com. Way I see it, the matter has been resolved and doesn't need any further discussion. :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
all we need is for people to point out to greg lambert where he's gone wrong and show support to ste mann and dylan roberts after the way they were treated by xwa on saturday.. even you should be speaking out about it

I believe there is now a full statement about the incident on xwawrestling.com. Way I see it, the matter has been resolved and doesn't need any further discussion. :)

Good to see you displayed your loyalties throughout eh..... ya really earned those 3 letters in yer username.

To me, a neutral who was at no shows over this weekend this photo is inconclusive. Neither man looks intoxicated or like they are causing a scene. Whether they did or not this photo doesn't prove a thing.

...Whilst the old chap in the blue sweater clearly appreciates a shaven headed lad in trunks a little too much.

The full XWA statement on the GPW incident at last Saturday night's live XWA wrestling event can be found here.

http://www.xwawrestling.com/index.php/comp...on-gpw-incident

For those who have been critical of it, I hope this photo will help explain the decision.

316441_10150321186060108_635295107_8676021_1809983571_n.jpg

Are you serious? they were having a drink and a good time which last time i checked is the whole point of people going to the shows isn't it?

The fact of the matter is YOU overreacted YOU ordered xwa security/carleton security/the carleton manager to throw them out and its YOU thats responsible for the fracturing of the relationship of xwa and GPW, its not ste or dylan's fault at all and if anything YOU owe THEM a apology!

i was talking to Ste & Dylan at the interval they were far from drunk IMO and at the point the photo all they were doing was chanting GPDUB!.......minutes after this they were removed

looking at the photo again if they were that Pissed/rude/causing trouble you would think at least 1 kid or an old fella would be looking at them id say but i see no reaction at all

From here, it looks like they're having a good time, cheering on a GPW trained wrestler, which is understandable.

Albeit not a perfect example, but do WWE kick people out for ex-pat British fans for cheering Wade Barrett or William Regal at their shows in the US?

Seems to be clutching at straws with this excuse, especially with fans who where at the event such as cheetah.

What's done is done, roll on Night of the Brave on November 4th I say!

i was talking to Ste & Dylan at the interval they were far from drunk IMO and at the point the photo all they were doing was chanting GPDUB!.......minutes after this they were removed

looking at the photo again if they were that Pissed/rude/causing trouble you would think at least 1 kid or an old fella would be looking at them id say but i see no reaction at all

Wasn't it you and your wife who the xwa trainees made the comments about?

Archived