Celebs you would like to see in a wrestling ring

Sir Steve Redgrave

• Paid Members

So, which celebrities/well known faces would you like to see physically involved in our great sport? Can be anyone you like who is fairly well known.

tommywalsh.jpg

I'm going with Tommy Walsh. I reckon he'd be one heck of a brawler and he's got the tools handy if he's ever thrown into a hardcore environment. I can see him being pretty old-school though. His style probably would be more suited to the 80's but he could still be a threat as an intimidating heel e.g. Bully Ray.

Good thread.

I'm going to go with Zak Dingle from Emmerdale for one. I mean he's old but look at him, he'd give someone a right pasting if you gave him half the chance.

zak_dingle_1_large.jpg

I'd also like to see Joe Swash get thrown in there, purely to see him takea pasting.

Joe%20Swash%20Flying%20Out%20Heathrow%20Airport%20CiklcKqGBbfl.jpg

Techno Viking. Strolling to the ring during any wrong-doing, grabbing the heel and pointing them towards the entrance way. Then celebrating with some techno dancing. He'd instantly reach Hulkamania levels of star power.

Techno Viking. Strolling to the ring during any wrong-doing, grabbing the heel and pointing them towards the entrance way. Then celebrating with some techno dancing. He'd instantly reach Hulkamania levels of star power.

^ This. We need the gap left by Alex Wright filled.

Myself I would pay any money to see Bubba The Lovesponge face New Jack, with Honky Tonk as special guest ref and Sheik and offical keeper of the medicine

• Paid Members
The loveable jobber

Shuan-Williamson_28_413745a.jpg

Can definately see it, he'd get such sympathy from the audience and if he is eventually given a win, the pop would be amazing.

a_64151a.jpg

If Kurt Angle ends up drugging himself to death as many speculate that he will, I reckon they could slot Sir Steve Redgrave in his place and nobody would notice...

Be bloody confusing in a Mad Man Manson Match as they look so alike?

Archived