Feedback on my new 'Speed Dating' business

Robert Ryall

Are you going to weed out convicted rapists from taking part?

Whilst you have a valid point, there are no checks or anything like that in place. Anyone is entitled to sign-up. I mean, how do you know the person you're talking to in a bar or club is not a convicted rapist? I would say that this is certainly a safer environment to meet people than through other means (online dating for example) and each event will have several hosts to oversee the event. It is down to the daters themselves to decide if they want to see someone again and only the information they specify will be provided to the other party.

TBH that could be a valid question I would check out the laws and what you are liable/responsible for if something should go wrong say one of the people you hook up with someone is a nut who hurts/rapes and or stalks the other person especially if it does turn out they have been convicted or in trouble for it in the past.

I think it's coming back to be honest. I attended an event a while back and it was sold out. I haven't run an events business before but i've had experience running other websites/businesses. It's just a little something for me to do on the side alongside my regular job.

No experience myself but know that events management and promoting is a very time consuming thing, especially if you have another job. The site does look very professional though, I just dont see how you are going to attract people wanting to use this kind of service, particularly away from companies that have been doing it for years.

I was being serious. There's plenty men and women that want little more than a drink and a shag, but feel concious of stimatisation from using sex-meet websites.

Surely that's what nightclubs and pizza shops at 3AM on a sunday morning are for.

I think the casual sex bit's good, also worth highlighting dirty bitches. No point going through the whole process of dinner drinks, etc to find the useless whore wants lights off missionary and won't even suck a dick!

Definately need a section for girls that like to get coked up and fucked up the ass, that'd be popular.

Archived