RIOT!

big mickey

It's superb. He was pulling up right next to rioters as they were being arrested.

Yeah it was incredible viewing, pretty much shamed Sky News & BBC coverage in Birmingham.

Although I'm gutted I missed the footage when they gave a copper a lift to an area who proceeded to nick 4 scumbags :thumbsup:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith Lemon was caught on CCTV during the riots smashing back doors in. Badoom-Tish!

There's a schism forming between BJ and Super Dave. Boris wants some more cops, while the official line seems to be we never let the Police have sleep or holidays.

Cameron's just skirting round the police issue, talking of 'visible police presence' which I guess could include CSO's, Specials etc - i.e. those with less training and//or experience. In fact, at least this was the case a few years ago, CSO's were trained specifically NOT to intervene in violent situations.

According to the BBC website, one of the people charged with looting was a teacher! A FUCKING TEACHER!!

No wonder the kids don't know right from wrong if the teachers don't. Un-fucking-believable!

Which, to an extent at least, blows the whole 'unemployed, benefit scrounging' line out of the water.

• Paid Members
According to the BBC website, one of the people charged with looting was a teacher! A FUCKING TEACHER!!

They gave a list yesterday of some of the people who were remanded in custody. Among them was the teacher, a graphic designer and a university graduate.

BBC reporter at Highbury Magistrates Court tells BBC 5 live the first person who appeared in the dock this morning was a 31-year-old teacher called Alexis Bailey. She pleaded guilty to being part of the looting of the Richer Sounds store in Croydon.
Edited by Jas

Ironically, in exactly a year's time in London there will be hundreds of blacks running about trying to take either gold, silver or bronze and it will all be started with the single shot of a pistol.

i'll get my coat

The looting has never been about anything but greed. If it was about poverty, they'd be looting Asda and Tesco, not Currys and Jessops.

I'd agree that there's definitely greed involved, but that runs across all society. I could argue that our Prime Minister is a greedy millionaire. it's also about the marketing machine that creates a want for expensive goods such as sportswear that they can't afford, so steal instead.