RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Found it:

@BenSchofield Yes - Liverpool now burning too. That's my car on fire. #riots yfrog.com/h0ch8dpj

#riots in Liverpool. Toxteth area. This photo is on Grove St. yfrog.com/h75jygfj

Barricading ourselves in. Fire brigade is here. Front of building hot, smoky

Fire brigade now on Grove St in Liverpool. At least 6 cars torched. They blew up lots of scared ppl http://yfrog.com/kjun8stj

Edited by Woyzeck

• Paid Members
Serve instant justice. Crowd approves.

Pretty humourous, but scary that two sides are forming as we speak. The police will have to protect the looters soon enough.

Police Station in Birmingham on fire. Chaos. Absolute fucking chaos.

Fuck.

Edited by Rob Lowe

Serve instant justice. Crowd approves.

the problem is things like this will probably see the police criticised, I would have kicked fuck out of the thieving bastard if I was in uniform and riot gear

I'm in Havering which is the last London borough before Essex, so thought I might be too far out. Just heard from friends that the looting is spreading to Barking which is bloody close, very worrying. Still watching it on TV now and cannot believe it, can't see it ending without more forceful tactics.

How does everyone actually see this ending?

I think unless the rioters get bored I can't see a way this ends.

I would seriously fear for other major UK cities right now. Already reports of violence in Liverpool to add to that in Birmingham and London. It's only a matter of time before it spreads to Glasgow, Newcastle, Cardiff, etc.

And, rather inevitably and grimly, there will be lives lost.