Paypal

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

That happened to me, it wasn't only happening with Paypal, but my Talktalk email account on top of this. It turned out to be a problem with my Internet browser, I got a techy friend to sort it out. I'll text him and see if he can tell me what he did to fix it, maybe that'll help your situation.

That happened to me, it wasn't only happening with Paypal, but my Talktalk email account on top of this. It turned out to be a problem with my Internet browser, I got a techy friend to sort it out. I'll text him and see if he can tell me what he did to fix it, maybe that'll help your situation.

Thanks mate.

I found a way around it via signing into paypal before grabbing the tickets, and adding them to the cart whilst already signed in. It certainly won

• Paid Members
The most obvious suggestion is to try a different browser.

This.

I had it with IE but it's fine on firefox. It was something to do with settings which I just couldn't solve or get any help on.

Yeah, I suspect you was using Internet Explorer... try a browser that's something other than shit and you should get a better web experience for your efforts.

Internet Explorer indeed. I don't know how to channge it like, plus its not my computer! I can't change it on the ones at work either. They have some pretty fucking beefy security on those computers. Top secret and that.

• Paid Members

On your home one, even if its not yours, just download another browser such as Firefox and wop it in a folder.

IE will still work fine for who ever else uses it.

At work, well you shouldn't be on the net at work should you, you skiver. ;)

On your home one, even if its not yours, just download another browser such as Firefox and wop it in a folder.

IE will still work fine for who ever else uses it.

At work, well you shouldn't be on the net at work should you, you skiver. ;)

Thanks like.

And at work? Only ever use it during my half hour unpaid dinner break. you'll never see any posts of me here on a weekday morning...

For the past four years or so Firefox has been the browser of choice for developers but it's all about Google Chrome now for us boys.

- Their javascript engine is the bollocks as they head-hunted the right man and gave him everything he needed to make it so.

- The security is way ahead of the pack as its sandboxed

- The developer tools have just out-done Firefox (which is why it's now the best of the bunch, and why Firefox was the industry favourite - and the Firefbug team have slowly been pinched by Google).

- The Apps are best; they are right there in a click... and Google Gestures is not yet elsewhere to my knowledge... but give it time and they'll get there I reckon.

Firefox was so good for so long but as its not-for-profit, it's time was always numbered. They'll never compete with the likes of Google from here on in unless they find an edge from somewhere, and I can't see where that will be as they don't do hardware.

:)

• Paid Members
I want to receive money via paypal.

I think i just have a bog standard account, can i do this and where does the money actually go?

It sits in your paypal account until you choose to withdraw it. You'll need to add a confirmed bank account to withdraw though.

Archived