ECW TV

:::Saturn:::

• Paid Members

From 1995 onwards

I was looking at the complete listings on another site only a couple of weeks ago, a different one to the one in the link, but it seems to have disappeared now.

Hate to do this, but if you get desperate, I THINK that the listings on FagSteins website are complete.

• Paid Members
http://619wrestlingtapes.i8.com/ecwtv97.html

Adjusting the date will get you 1995 through 1999.

And yep, RF Video goes back to 1993, though you'll need to cross-reference the episode numbers and dates.

I thought so, but there was a website I was looking at just a couple weeks ago for the same reason. Hopefully it has been taken down for temporary maintenance only or something, because I remember it being very comprehensive from the first episode to the last.

Also, thinking about ECW Hardcore TV has made me want to go out and source some ICOPRO. Better than the leading brand, they reckon.

• Paid Members

What was the episode of Hardcore TV, where Shane Douglas does an interview that lasts a good portion of the one our show. It was super long. It was actually very good as well. I think its one of the more famous episodes, but havent seen it in years. Possibly when he'd just returned to ECW from the WWF as well. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

What was the episode of Hardcore TV, where Shane Douglas does an interview that lasts a good portion of the one our show. It was super long. It was actually very good as well. I think its one of the more famous episodes, but havent seen it in years. Possibly when he'd just returned to ECW from the WWF as well. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

02.21.95 - 'Evolution of a Francise'?

I would go and dig a copy of the disc out to check, but it's far too late now to be searching through my DVD collection.

• Paid Members
The date seems to fit the description on one of those sites. Cheers. Might have a look tomorrow.

It seems about right, and I think it was around the time of the Double tables event. Off the top of my head, I think that long promo you mentioned, was one of the many in which The Franchise expressed his love for The Nature Boy, eventually leading to the match with Tully Blanchard at Double tables. I still have this ECW TV block with the others I have, and it remains one of my favourite TV blocks, which I've held onto on good ol' VHS. The only Hardcore TV block which I rate higher than this one, is the one that features the Hardcore TV episodes from the few weeks prior to November to Remember 1996. Containing the brilliant Sabu Vs Taz feud beginning to really, really intensify.

Archived