TNA's standout star

Ron Simmons

There's not much great about a lazy and unmotivated Joe in the main event in my opinion. Especially instead of a Roode or someone of that ilk.

I'd disagree, if they had a direction they wanted him to go in then it would be beneficial towards him therefore we may see the Joe who we all remember back. I believe the match he had with Kazarian at Destination X just showed that he can be arsed when he wants to be.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the roster it pretty hard to single A performer out imo

I can see great things from Bobby Roode if the company get behind him but looking at the bound for glory standings I dont think the push is coming any time soon.

This is probably going to be controversial but i think "Daddy" Jeff Jarrett is in contention, superb promos, and decent matches with Kurt and at times Karen Jarrett has been Vicky Guerrero'esque not to mention the whole MMA thing,

Honourable mentions for bully ray and hernandez

• Paid Members
This is probably going to be controversial but i think "Daddy" Jeff Jarrett is in contention, superb promos, and decent matches with Kurt and at times Karen Jarrett has been Vicky Guerrero'esque not to mention the whole MMA thing,

I forgot about Jarrett! How could I forget about him! Since October, he has been TNA's best performer if you look at the whole package. Interviews, in ring, skits, angles, everything. He's great.

• Moderators

Him showing Immortal his new belt was the best thing on a good impact. Jeff Jarrett is easily my my 10 of all rounders in wrestling today. He can go, he can talk, he's charismatic, he can do great technical matches, great brawls, work great with the small guys, he's a great face, and a fucking amazing heel. What can't he do?

Archived