John Cena vs. The Crowd

kiefer-zeus

Which crowd?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was watching Money in the Bank PPV last night and when John Cena came out damn it was like a riot was gonna break out!

Was trying to remember the last time i had heard such a hostile crowd and couldn't remember until started thinking about other MITB winners and RVD popped into my head.

RVD was so far the only man to tell the champion when he was cashing in and it was scheduled for ECW's second one night stand ppv, Cena walked out again slowly with his head down in that match and even when he threw his shirt to the crowd, the crowd thew it back at him and flipped the middle finger.

Last night was alot like this with chants of "Cena Sucks" and "You cant wrestle" to which even CM Punk took the mick pointed at himself the crowd booed and then he pointed at Cena and cheered, but about 15 mins in the Cena chants started and got a little louder, so for this arguement, for the first 10 mins of that match vs. the One Night Stand crowd. Who was louder?

Lets hear it!

John Cena had some high pitched support dulling chants on occasion. And the worst chant he got outside the boos were 'you can't wrestle.'

At ONS he had his shirt thrown back at him multiple times and humungous chants of 'Fuck you Cena.'

Probably have to give it to One Night Stand. It was more hostile, as in pure hatred of the man. While MITB was more "I really, really hope he doesn't fucking win" but for sheer noise MITB, suppose thats because the arena is about 5 times bigger but I prefered MITBs atmosphere.

John Cena had some high pitched support dulling chants on occasion. And the worst chant he got outside the boos were 'you can't wrestle.'

At ONS he had his shirt thrown back at him multiple times and humungous chants of 'Fuck you Cena.'

Aye, true. Straight after the most vociferous one of the night, Lawler goes and says 'the crowds are usually 50/50 for Cena at worst, but I don't think there's a single John Cena fan in here tonight' :duh:

Aye, true. Straight after the most vociferous one of the night, Lawler goes and says 'the crowds are usually 50/50 for Cena at worst, but I don't think there's a single John Cena fan in here tonight' :duh:

Personally, I thought Lawler was being a fucking dick last night during the main event

Agreed all round. Basically calling fans stupid for cheering Cena's opponent, like he seems to whenever there's a noticably anti-Cena reaction. He's as far up Cena's arse as Cole is with Miz, right down to his weird insistence on calling him 'John'.

Agreed all round. Basically calling fans stupid for cheering Cena's opponent, like he seems to whenever there's a noticably anti-Cena reaction. He's as far up Cena's arse as Cole is with Miz, right down to his weird insistence on calling him 'John'.

Guess the announcers have their faves to as does Booker with his "Smackdown Top 5"

Easily louder last night as it was in a big arena as opposed to the Hammerstein Ballroom, and easily more hostile at ONS as the audience mainly consisted of late teen to 20 something men who were there to support ECW, where as last night a good percentage of the audience were kids, women and families etc (or in other words, your typical Cena fan)

I particularly enjoyed the moment that he tried to claim that people who were cheering for Punk had been "brainwashed". Yeah, right oh, Jerry

It was more hostile on the ECW show, because if Cena beats Punk, you'd have genuine disappointment from the fans in Chicago and they'd all go home happy. If Cena beats RVD about three fat lads might have been arrested for threatening to blow up Titan Towers.

fans5threefans.JPG

Don't even joke about it.

Archived