1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

I think the Dome are being set up as a scapegoat here for when it all goes wrong. If it doesn't happen now, whats betting Rodd lays the blame on the Domes doorstep and plays the Bowler, I mean the victim.

....that wont happen Bowler PAYS his guys!!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
From what i got told last night the production crew haven't been paid by rodd for the filming of the may shows.

Oh and kenzo richards (owner/promoter of dutch pro wrestling) is gonna be making a visit to collect whats owed to him.

Brilliant.

If the dome get asked about someone hiring the venue for that date they are bound to take the business at this rate as they have no clue if the show is on or not due to incompetence from what everyone is saying

• Paid Members
Has anyone considered that this kind of thing might eventually lead to venues straight-up refusing to host wrestling events?

Well I thought the Dome had already banned wrestling events due to Danny setting off fireworks into the crowd?

• Paid Members
Has anyone considered that this kind of thing might eventually lead to venues straight-up refusing to host wrestling events?

Yep, it's been mentioned in this thread. Hopefully it won't come to that. I'd like to think a professionally run company like The Dome would realise the problem lies not with the type of show but with the person running it.

with this whole saga i can really see the words "Danny Rodd" emblazoned into wrestling and entertainment history, when ever someone makes a mistake or does something wrong instead of saying "oh he messed up" etc it will be "oh, hes gone and done a Rodd"

• Paid Members
with this whole saga i can really see the words "Danny Rodd" emblazoned into wrestling and entertainment history, when ever someone makes a mistake or does something wrong instead of saying "oh he messed up" etc it will be "oh, hes gone and done a Rodd"

A steaming pile of Danny.

• Paid Members

I'm currently re-developing the Wrestle Hustle website and came across an interview with Danny Rodd.

It's quite amusing, because every thing Danny says was wrong with Stephen Gauntley, Danny has surpassed. For example, slagging Stephen off saying his business ethics were appalling. Oh, the kettle...

The link: http://www.wrestlehustle.com/news.php?item.634.30

I'm currently re-developing the Wrestle Hustle website and came across an interview with Danny Rodd.

It's quite amusing, because every thing Danny says was wrong with Stephen Gauntley, Danny has surpassed. For example, slagging Stephen off saying his business ethics were appalling. Oh, the kettle...

The link: http://www.wrestlehustle.com/news.php?item.634.30

The amount of spelling and grammatical errors are astounding...from Rodd...

Plus whoever conducted the interview could've at least proof read it. It's the first thing I do for TWP pieces lol.

Aside from that though, I do love the Gauntley criticism lol.

Archived