Greatest CAW

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Whenever I get the new Smackdown game (which is the only game I ever play really) I make loads of CAWs and when I've got enough I pretty much stop using the WWE wrestlers at all. I make some people everytime, some characters have been around since smackdown 3 and they always get revamped.

I always make myself the champ though, gotta be done.

• Paid Members

I made an awesome Street Fighter roster on SVR 2010, complete with an attempt at certain finishers. Blanka is awesome.

I always end up making Haku and destroy the roster with him, which is what should've been done in the 80s. And 90s. And 2000s, fuck it they should do it today.

• Awards Moderator

Most CAWs I've made have tended to be real wrestlers so I had a better roster on the game, but I did make Buffy characters on (I think) Shut Your Mouth, who weren't too shabby. I was quite proud of my Spike if I remember correctly. My best made up CAWs were on SmackDown! 2. There was a superheroic, roided-up version of myself, where my every move was a finisher of some description, and I used to have me win squash after squash against a skinny guy called 'Cabbage' when I was in a bad mood. (I was 13, it was acceptable)

The greatest creation was a combination of three minds - together, we came up with 'Mrs. Bigglesworth' who was an absolute monster. As tall as you could make them, muscled as they came, basically she looked like a giant Aztec Jushin Liger. She was unbeatable. No screen caps survive, and she was lost in a memory card accident.

Last time I was into the old Smackdown games (no idea what version it was) we had two different memory cards on the go:

The 1st was full of other wrestling talent. We put all our faves from WCW, ECW, Japan and the past. I'd spend far, far longer making my guys look fucking perfect than I ever probably did actually playing the game. Bad-ass roster though. The likes of Taz, Liger, Low Ki, AJ, Macho, Pillman, Steiners were the first guys I/we would make.

The 2nd card was mad as shit. Mr T, Jesus Christ, Optimus Prime, The Predator, Craig David (poor fucking took some serious abuse as Resident Jobber), Hellboy, Fat Elvis, Michael Jackson, The Terminator, Peter Griffin, Homer Simpson, and probably a load I will never remember.

I was very proud of Optimus Prime and the Predator. They looked the shit!

• Paid Members

Which version were they on?

I had Mr T, the Mortal Kombat ninjas, David Dickinson, Anne Robinson, Jake and Bella from The Tweenies and Darth Maul on SD!2.

I did have an original character called Voodoo though who was pretty badass. I'll hook the PS1 up sometime this week and get a few shots of him.

Which version were they on?

I had Mr T, the Mortal Kombat ninjas, David Dickinson, Anne Robinson, Jake and Bella from The Tweenies and Darth Maul on SD!2.

I did have an original character called Voodoo though who was pretty badass. I'll hook the PS1 up sometime this week and get a few shots of him.

Probably whichever one came out in about 2006 or 7. Hell, may have even been earlier than that.

I'd like to have seen your David Dickinson (that's not innuendo, by the way), though I'd have billed him simply as "Bargain Cunt". I hope he served the same purpose as my Craig David, i.e. someone to test out the new Scott Steiner you'd just made, in a brutal, sickening squash match.

There was a superheroic, roided-up version of myself, where my every move was a finisher of some description, and I used to have me win squash after squash against a skinny guy called 'Cabbage' when I was in a bad mood. (I was 13, it was acceptable)

I think we

Archived