Wrestling in Newton Aycliffe?

You are a complete and utter moron, and putting any sort of title on you was one of the biggest mistakes 3CW ever made.

i hear it was right up there with the lost winning the tag belts :thumbsup:

Your "contribution" to this thread is shit. Don't post in it again. Not even in reply to this.

who are u like do u run the ukff no u dont do u so shut the fuck up i will put what i want on here

Well done. It's a shame you weren't able to show anywhere near this much personality in any of your matches from what I heard or saw on YouTube.

Anyway back on topic. I wonder if Carbon will still be on the show since he pulled out of the NEWS which is the day before this with an undiagnosed injury.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
You are a complete and utter moron, and putting any sort of title on you was one of the biggest mistakes 3CW ever made.

i hear it was right up there with the lost winning the tag belts :thumbsup:

Your "contribution" to this thread is shit. Don't post in it again. Not even in reply to this.

who are u like do u run the ukff no u dont do u so shut the fuck up i will put what i want on here

Well done. It's a shame you weren't able to show anywhere near this much personality in any of your matches from what I heard or saw on YouTube.

Anyway back on topic. I wonder if Carbon will still be on the show since he pulled out of the NEWS which is the day before this with an undiagnosed injury.

Poor Carbon. He always seems ready to make a comeback and then gets an injury. Shame as the guy has bags of talent and charisma :(

i live in ferryhill so this is probably as local as its gets - but my goodness another wrestling show with a royal rumble on it. im suprised there isnt a tables match as well, as most shows have the, too.

unfortunatley ive heard of none of the guys on the show so venturing out to aycliffe isnt going to happen - hell there was a show in ferryhill at the wmc a few months back and they booked Eddie Edwards - and i still didnt go (only because i expected it would be a ski jumper and not an ROH champ).

Ok, I'm gonna step in here and say that I am one of the trainers over at Pinfall. My responsibility is for character development and promos. I have a BA Hons degree in contemporary acting and have worked as a drama teacher for over a year. Despite only being in wrestling for a year and a half, I feel my other relevant experience and qualifications make me a suitable candidate to teach the trainees how to deliver promos and Pinfall management agree.

Ok, I'm gonna step in here and say that I am one of the trainers over at Pinfall. My responsibility is for character development and promos. I have a BA Hons degree in contemporary acting and have worked as a drama teacher for over a year. Despite only being in wrestling for a year and a half, I feel my other relevant experience and qualifications make me a suitable candidate to teach the trainees how to deliver promos and Pinfall management agree.

Congratulations, that's lovely, but you're aware that wrestlers need to WRESTLE, right?

Who teaches them to wrestle?

• Paid Members
Congratulations, that's lovely, but you're aware that wrestlers need to WRESTLE, right?

Who teaches them to wrestle?

I would be scared if he didn't. But it sounds like they've be drafted in to handle one aspect of developing wrestlers. People on here moan that no one takes other aspects of professional wrestling training seriously, so this will be the only time I'll say Pinfall and Mick-Head Chappell has come close to doing something right.

This isn't me having a go, more of a curiosity. Were you ever trained in delivering promos or are you just using the acting knowledge you've been taught? For what it's worth I've seen you on the mic and have no issue whatsoever with that.

Firstly, Ramm I appreciate the compliment. In my opinion, promos are a unique form of acting much like stand-up comedy and pantomime, you need to learn the specific skills associated with promos. I learned these during my time training with the IWF, in particular TY McFly helped me greatly. Once you have learned the style of what promos should accomplish, it's becomes about applying acting training to them.

Fair enough, I don't think anyone has any issues with you teaching promos/acting by the way. People's issues lay with the "wrestling" trainer which I have more issues with since finding out who it was as I wasn't too bothered beforehand.

Archived