Wrestling in Newton Aycliffe?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With you saying Green Poster, I presume it's for PFE (Pinfall Entertainment).

They're also starting Training School in Newton Aycliffe also.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pinfall-Ente...143483395724582

But then again, their Poster does have all the details on, so, just guessing with you saying Green & it also being in Newton Aycliffe.

I believe It's Danny Primtime's company, from what I understand Danny is either a trainee or a very inexperienced wrestler setting up on his own. You may recall I had a mini rant about this a month or two ago but wouldnt name names at the time as it was all just suspicions I had at that time about the motivation for setting up. It is basically a card full of IWF wrestlers (most I assume wrestling for free) plus Danny, arranged by him, I would guess as a way to get himself onto shows.

When I first heard of this I recommended to him that he is better off going down the road to 3CW's school and learning and developing his skills rather than setting up shows himself to wrestle but obviously that is not what Danny wants. I hope it goes well as my reasons for criticising were not for the sake of having a go, it was to avoid this show killing a town or village for other reputable companies to use if done badly. I just worry when people set up shows without the required knowledge, experience or guidance.

I believe It's Danny Primtime's company, from what I understand Danny is either a trainee or a very inexperienced wrestler setting up on his own. You may recall I had a mini rant about this a month or two ago but wouldnt name names at the time as it was all just suspicions I had at that time about the motivation for setting up. It is basically a card full of IWF wrestlers (most I assume wrestling for free) plus Danny, arranged by him, I would guess as a way to get himself onto shows.

I think I only saw him on a few WrestleGateshead shows but never on the main IWF shows, if your talking about level of experience.

Fye makes a fair point on both sides of the coin, in regards to not wanting to see a town crushed but also in that he also wishes the best for them. Likewise I'm not one to stomp all over someone's dream, if you want to wrestle and be a promoter, go for it, and hey it's one way to do so best of luck, but the question remains who is actually running the training school and "teaching" new recruits? Is it Danny Primetime himself?

Who is it? I have heard several times its someone with 12 years experience but never been told who despite literally asking directly, I always get a vague answer. Is it someone with 12 years actual experience or is it like that daft bint on Tough Enough, someone who started training in 1999 as there is a major difference. I just get the feeling its a case of booking rather than promoting and there are massive differences, I have tried to advise to help them out so I am not just bitching on a forum if anyone thinks that

well how its coming across you are slagging and bitching about a company

that are trying to get of the ground from what i hear that have listen to advice from many other federations around the uk and are doing the best they can.

the company is not ran by Danny Primetime

Danny Primetime is one of many people who are helping and involved with pinfall

the company itself is ran by a backer with many years of business experience

with putting on events

well how its coming across you are slagging and bitching about a company

that are trying to get of the ground from what i hear that have listen to advice from many other federations around the uk and are doing the best they can.

the company is not ran by Danny Primetime

Danny Primetime is one of many people who are helping and involved with pinfall

the company itself is ran by a backer with many years of business experience

with putting on events

once again the question about the trainer is ducked, also your post doesnt tie in with conversations I have had with Danny online, I have given advice and tried to help, if people think I am bitching thats their prerogative. I just get frustrated as there is just far too much mediocrity in our region due to how many under equipped lads are happy to wrestle for free so they will get booked as they know nobody will pay them to wrestle and this show is full of those lads. I hope the show goes well, I honestly do, however I will always say my opinion on things that potentially effect my livelihood. Again, I am saying nothing behind anyone's back, I am always up front about who I am unlike most people on here. The amount of north east wrestlers and trainees pretending to be punters has already been highlighted and has caused problems in at least two NE feds. I digress however, I am just trying to explain why I have such strong opinions about this

also, backers dont run companies, they back them, there seems to be so many backers in British wrestling, I wish I could find one, would save me about 2k per show I reckon

• Paid Members
Well this has been an interesting read, lets see Danny Primetime make a comment, give his thoughts, spice it up a bit!

Fye isnt far from the truth if im honest.

If I were a betting man, I'd be tempted to put my money on theoneandonly1990 being this Danny Primetime.

Who is Danny Primetime? Does he wrestle for CRW or IWF or someone?

Archived