Wrestling in Newton Aycliffe?

...I would assume this is Mick and his unique and oft-misunderstood sense of humour... he's certainly in no position where he should be training people and I'm sure he'd be the first one to admit as much...

sure is mike

Well that was all rather pointless and unnecessary. Infact all it's achieved is to bring negative attention upon yourself and possibly 3CW since you are bragging about being a champion there. I'm guessing you missed the training session where trainees are told to keep their head down, mouth shut and ears open while learning rather than going on forums trying to make jokes and share in the banter.

I of course could have totally misunderstood the situation though and this could be your attempt at forming a gimmick such as "Mick Falls the Internet Retard".

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
...I would assume this is Mick and his unique and oft-misunderstood sense of humour... he's certainly in no position where he should be training people and I'm sure he'd be the first one to admit as much...

sure is mike

Well that was all rather pointless and unnecessary. Infact all it's achieved is to bring negative attention upon yourself and possibly 3CW since you are bragging about being a champion there. I'm guessing you missed the training session where trainees are told to keep their head down, mouth shut and ears open while learning rather than going on forums trying to make jokes and share in the banter.

I of course could have totally misunderstood the situation though and this could be your attempt at forming a gimmick such as "Mick Falls the Internet Retard".

I have no idea what's going on.

:confused:

sure is mike

its a fucking joke u dick head and no i didnt miss fuck all and i dont do this any more i am just a fan so i will put what the fuck i like bitch tits x x :laugh::music::yinyang::sneaky::rolleyes::yinyang::sleeping::thumbsup::confused::devil::bored::angry::music::alien::laugh::sneaky:

its a utterly shite joke u dick head and no i didnt learn fuck all and i dont do this any more i am just a failed trainee/unfunny cunt/internet troll so i will put what the fuck i like bitch tits x x *loads of moronic smileys to show how wacky and off the wall I am*

Fixed it. (not the shit grammar though)

You are a complete and utter moron, and putting any sort of title on you was one of the biggest mistakes 3CW ever made.

ha ha fuck off like i give a fuck what u think when u move out your mams house u can say what u want

its a utterly shite joke u dick head and no i didnt learn fuck all and i dont do this any more i am just a failed trainee/unfunny cunt/internet troll so i will put what the fuck i like bitch tits x x *loads of moronic smileys to show how wacky and off the wall I am*

Fixed it. (not the shit grammar though)

u sir are wasted on here u really should be on channel five

You are a complete and utter moron, and putting any sort of title on you was one of the biggest mistakes 3CW ever made.

i hear it was right up there with the lost winning the tag belts :thumbsup:

In a attempt to get the topic back onto the show itself, i'll post the card on here since it's on the facebook group.

Pinfall Entertainment Presents Fusion on the 23rd of july 2011

at

The Big Club ,Sheraton Road, Newton Aycliffe DL5 5NU

Doors Open : 6:00PM First Bell 6:30 PM

Tickets

• Paid Members

Your "contribution" to this thread is shit. Don't post in it again. Not even in reply to this.

• Paid Members
6-man Tag

Danny Primetime ( with Dyna-White), nick and sean mintos vs Mark Anthony, Enigma and Carbon

No. Danny Primetime has nothing to do with running the show but just happens to be in the main event.

Your "contribution" to this thread is shit. Don't post in it again. Not even in reply to this.

who are u like do u run the ukff no u dont do u so shut the fuck up i will put what i want on here

6-man Tag

Danny Primetime ( with Dyna-White), nick and sean mintos vs Mark Anthony, Enigma and Carbon

No. Danny Primetime has nothing to do with running the show but just happens to be in the main event.

maby he is just one of the best workers in the uk and for any of u cocks that dont get it i am being sarcastic :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

who are u like do u run the ukff no u dont do u so shut the fuck up i will put what i want on here

You used to train with 3CW? I'm surprised with an attitude like that they didn't slap you the fuck about.

And your posting here is a privilege, not a right. So you won't get away putting what you want on here if it's insulting other members with expletive-laced barbs. I wonder what your friends in the "real" world would think if they knew you spent your afternoons being a keyboard warrior. Do you have nothing better to do, like going to the pub with said mates?

Archived