Wrestling in Newton Aycliffe?

points taken, but what im saying is this will have such a small effect on the whole, the amount of people that will train there will be pretty much zero and the amount of people who go to this show compared to a pro ran company wit hadvertising and such like will be totally different so it will have minimal impact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
points taken, but what im saying is this will have such a small effect on the whole, the amount of people that will train there will be pretty much zero and the amount of people who go to this show compared to a pro ran company wit hadvertising and such like will be totally different so it will have minimal impact

Oh, well. That's alright then. Carry on, chaps.

I have to disagree macho as i have experienced running venues a year or so after crap companies and it has had massive impacts on my draws with feedback almost exactly how hitman said. i was flyering and kids were mocking my promotion as the shit one they saw the year before and it was our first time there.

my concern isnt just for my business, it is for the business as a whole. also, not sure if the bit about being superior was a compliment or a dig, it felt like a dig so i would like to reiterate what i have said eleswhere in that the best promotion in the north east in my opinion is 3CW, I have said this for a long time to the point where I don't even think its debatable.

• 2 weeks later...

...I would assume this is Mick and his unique and oft-misunderstood sense of humour... he's certainly in no position where he should be training people and I'm sure he'd be the first one to admit as much...

...I would assume this is Mick and his unique and oft-misunderstood sense of humour... he's certainly in no position where he should be training people and I'm sure he'd be the first one to admit as much...

sure is mike

Archived