Wrestling in Newton Aycliffe?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allow me to seek the trainers permission and i will get back to you. what i will say is withing 3-4 days our new full site will be active and trainers will be on there anyway. It is not my opinion of the trainers as we have tried more than just the current 2 and out of them these were the best at the job in hand. I only know wrestling from the TV and to be honest last time i was really in to it Hulkamania was at its peak pmsl.

So i do not judge the trainers on this i take feedback from trainee's i observe and take part in lessons and so far i have been more than satisfied with what i have seen.

I assure you that i do everything by the book and i would not let some one i thought could not do the job, do it.

Anyway im insured. hahahaha.

Would like to keep relations civil and would love to work with most of you in the future as i have just come to an agreement with a local football ground which could proove a lot of potential.

In the mean time if they are ok with it i will post my trainers on here later, if not it wont take a genious to find out who they are in 3-4 days.

M A Chappell

Pinfall Entertainment

Allow me to seek the trainers permission and i will get back to you. what i will say is withing 3-4 days our new full site will be active and trainers will be on there anyway. It is not my opinion of the trainers as we have tried more than just the current 2 and out of them these were the best at the job in hand. I only know wrestling from the TV and to be honest last time i was really in to it Hulkamania was at its peak pmsl.

So i do not judge the trainers on this i take feedback from trainee's i observe and take part in lessons and so far i have been more than satisfied with what i have seen.

I assure you that i do everything by the book and i would not let some one i thought could not do the job, do it.

Anyway im insured. hahahaha.

Would like to keep relations civil and would love to work with most of you in the future as i have just come to an agreement with a local football ground which could proove a lot of potential.

In the mean time if they are ok with it i will post my trainers on here later, if not it wont take a genious to find out who they are in 3-4 days.

M A Chappell

Pinfall Entertainment

It is not my opinion of the trainers as we have tried more than just the current 2 and out of them these were the best at the job in hand. I only know wrestling from the TV and to be honest last time i was really in to it Hulkamania was at its peak pmsl.

I assure you that i do everything by the book and i would not let some one i thought could not do the job, do it

:confused: Bit of a contradiction in terms there pal you know nothing about wrestling apart from TV yet are able to decide upon a trainer who can do the job? Best of luck fellas I'm sure the show will be fine, but I'm a little concerned as to why your trainers can't be identified/why you have to ask their permission first? Wrestling isn't exactly well known for it's secret agent wrestling trainers :laugh: If people know who your trainers are (you tried more trainers before them?), then in turn you'll find an increase in sales and in new roster recruits.

Also a cheeky question, what business do you own if you feel comfortable sharing , just you stated you were a business man just wondering ;)

• Paid Members

I'm sorry but trainees should not be picking their trainers, otherwise you're going to have trainees picking who let them get away with doing Moonsaults and whatnot in their first session, rather than say someone who wanted to start the, from the ground up with basic holds and psychology.

With each post you make, my opinion goes down.

I have ran a Design company for the past 6 years I also used to own 3 shops in Wales before I sold up and moved back to the north east. I used to work for a tour company that also used to host music festivals.

I may be prooved wrong on the trainers but time will tell but it is upon request that i mention no names. Again sorry i would like this company to be an open book and once all the kinks are ironed out it will be.

• Paid Members
Sorry just caught that last post. My trainers are not idiots and thats exactly how it has gone. Frankly if you judge us off forum posts you can keep your opinion low as you like because it matters not to my company goals and mission statement.

I never called your trainers idiots, it's a bit hard to call someone you don't know the name of an idiot. The thing I flagged was the fact that you said your trainers were picked on trainees' feedback. I'm not known to bubble-wrap things, so if you seriously chose your trainers based on trainees' feedback then I'd say that was an idiotic decision. If not, then I'll happily hold my hands up, apologise, and say I'm wrong. But knowing today's generation, as I said before it'll be who let them do Moonsaults or super-kicks or RKOs in the first session.

the trainees feedback was taken in to account as well as 5 experienced wrestlers.

I have no more reason to justify myself on here the proof will be in the pudding gentlemen, good night.

M A Chappell

Pinfall Entertainment

Goodnight Danny.

Saying "the trainees told us who they want" is just your way of saying "I'm the most desired trainer, so I do it". I say you, because you're clearly Danny Primetime. You're on my Facebook, and there's so much on there, such as a logo for your promotion that someone says they made for you, and the aforementioned email address that matches your UKFF account...

If you're not Danny Primetime, why did you choose to use his email handle as your forum name?

the trainees feedback was taken in to account as well as 5 experienced wrestlers.

I have no more reason to justify myself on here the proof will be in the pudding gentlemen, good night.

M A Chappell

Pinfall Entertainment

Goodnight Danny.

Saying "the trainees told us who they want" is just your way of saying "I'm the most desired trainer, so I do it". I say you, because you're clearly Danny Primetime. You're on my Facebook, and there's so much on there, such as a logo for your promotion that someone says they made for you, and the aforementioned email address that matches your UKFF account...

If you're not Danny Primetime, why did you choose to use his email handle as your forum name?

add me on face book . Michael Chappell

Archived