Wrestling in Newton Aycliffe?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So lets just face facts, TheOneandOnly is Danny Primetime, I also think that the trainer will be Danny Primetime, he's just avoiding announcing it cause people will give him the facts that he is a trainee and not a trainer and after denying he is the trainer over and over it would be embarrassing to say Danny is the trainer.

then im afraid guys you would be wrong

i am using Danny's ukff account until my account is up and running

Danny is helping out with the show but in a wrestling sense and helping promote the show as he lives in the area

if u have any more problems or queries then please contact me on the fb page or by email

Mr M Chappell

Pinfall Entertainment

Jesus christ, I come back on and this thread has been overrun by sherlock holmes wannabes lol! I've never seen a company get such heat right off the bat, now going as far as having a pop at how he signs his name lol! Personally, I don't care much about their training school but if they are insured then that's more than some companies bother to do. The main thing that interests me is if they put on a good show or not, that remains to be seen.

By the way, for the record, I am not danny primetime lol!

i am using Danny's ukff account until my account is up and running

Danny is helping out with the show but in a wrestling sense and helping promote the show as he lives in the area

if u have any more problems or queries then please contact me on the fb page or by email

[sherlock]This account only joined on the 6th June. Why didn't you just get your own account then? Why does your Facebook page say you run Pinfall Entertainment WITH Danny Primetime, as a co-owner, if he's just 'helping out'?[/sherlock]

Seriously, this is all seriously ridiculous. If you'd just been completely up front about it, no-one would still care. I think, however, waiting to hear that Danny Primetime is the trainer is interesting to people. Most of them wouldn't have cared until you refused to say!

This is now very boring lol, the thread at first was quite interesting but after that, what does it matter? are any of you ever going to go train there? probs not. is any one going to go to the show in general, probs not. C'est la vie, if they want to look daft its there business and i dont think it will have a big enough draw or impact to ruin an area for you fye. Seeing as your product is far superior to every thing else in the north east of course

The problem is if it is a shitarse training people then more shitarses come out of that training school and they train shitarses and pretty soon the areas infested with them and the regular punters (ie not the netbased fans) go to a show see the shitarses and assume this is the level of EVERY promotion running in the area so should fye's promotion turn up in that area they're tarred with that ''nah we aint going remember the last lot we saw?? I aint spending my cash on that shite lets wait for wwe'' brush.

furthermore whats the harm in asking ''who are the trainers'' if they're reputable then that encourages the netbased fans to go and check out the show too thus giving the promotion theotretically more fans...

Archived