Wimbledon Championships 2011

The Natural

The draw was made an hour ago and incredibly John Isner will play Nicholas Mahut in the first round. Last year they played each other in the first round at Wimbledon in the longest match in tennis history with the fifth set ending 70-68.

Fancy Nadal to win the Men's Championship, not sure about the winner of the Women's tournament yet.

No it won't. It'll probably get a show court and end up 6-3 6-1 6-2 and be the most boring match of the whole tournament.

I'm picking Murray to get to the final and then get hammered by Djokovic. Well, that's assuming Djokovic is in the other half of the draw. If they're in the same half, he goes out when he meets Djokovic.

No it won't. It'll probably get a show court and end up 6-3 6-1 6-2 and be the most boring match of the whole tournament.

I'm picking Murray to get to the final and then get hammered by Djokovic. Well, that's assuming Djokovic is in the other half of the draw. If they're in the same half, he goes out when he meets Djokovic.

I think he's in the other half of the draw. Murray will be facing (most likely) the likes of Roddick in the quarters and Nadal in the semi if he gets through a couple of tricky third-round possibilities. I don't fancy Murray's chances this year unless Nadal gets injured.

Don't think Federer getting runner up in Paris was enough to shift Djoko from #2 spot so i'd image it will be Nadal/Murray and Federer/Djokovic in respective sides of the draw.

EDIT: Wouldn't make any difference actually as it would still be 1st and 4th / 2nd and 3rd on each half which ever way round Federer / Djokovic finished in the seedings.

i only gonna place my money on one thing: Wozniacki to choke again

Archived