Big Show holding IC Title oversees

xear

wrestlezone.com

Chair Shot Reality fan, Victor Ruiz, sent me the following email.

It is video from the WWE in Spain last weekend where Alberto Del Rio is in a match against Big Show. When the Big Show comes out, he has the Intercontinental title. As of last weekend and still currently, Wade Barrett is the IC champ in WWE.

To see for yourself fast forward to the 6:35 mark where Big Show comes out.

Has this ever happened before in WWE?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps he'd forgotten/lost his tag title belt, so was using that one in the hope no-one would look closely?

I think they've done that type of thing before.

If it is the case, it's probably similar to the time that Chris Jericho defended the WWE Womens' Championship.

I didn't think WWE were in Spain this week, so I'd have to suggest that the video is probably from a while ago.

Perhaps he'd forgotten/lost his tag title belt, so was using that one in the hope no-one would look closely?

If it is the case, it's probably similar to the time that Chris Jericho defended the WWE Womens' Championship.

I didn't think WWE were in Spain this week, so I'd have to suggest that the video is probably from a while ago.

i think they where Barrett mentioned something bout the spain tour this week on twitter

i think they where Barrett mentioned something bout the spain tour this week on twitter

Randy Orton said on Twitter a few days ago he just got a concussion whilst working in Spain.

• Paid Members

Sting won the title in London and lost it in Dublin. That wasn't a secret though - it was acknowledge on TV and in WCW magazine.

The Observer has Barrett defending the title against Jackson (losing by DQ) on the show in the clip and the show the next day. My guess is either they did a deal where Show stole the belt, or he's just fucking about here for some reason like when Edge wrestled in Umaga's pants.

Edge wrestled in Umaga's pants.

Please tell me there is a video of this.

Not seen a video of it but I've seen pics of Edge dressed as Murdoch and Umaga dressed as Orton.

bexcok.jpg

54bccia.jpg

630j97k.jpg

When was that?

Jeez, that sounds even worse than a dodgy independent promotion using a WWE replica belt.

Archived