Tyson Kidd

LWOLeN

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I can buy that you found them entertaining actually, Carbomb, but I can't imagine anything you could express as what was entertaining about them. Not that you couldn't pick something, I just can't imagine what. Indulge me, please. If I had to pluck reasons, I'd go with:

1. Tyson's hair.

2. The bit when Smith did a delayed suplex and Tyson checked his imaginary watch.

3. They wore pink and it brought nostalgic joy.

4. I'd always wondered what would happen if a team fought Cryme Tyme every week for literally thirty-seven times my dead son's lifespan, without ever providing a remotely interesting reason for even one fight.

5. Natalya nearly had a nip slip once (no idea if this happened, but they were really fucking boring so the barrel needing scraping to get a fifth reason)

It wasn't so much those specific things, it was more the general "feel" at the time - the flashy moves, the youthful look, the first time seeing the Hart "colours" back in WWE and the anticipation of talent that goes with it, the cool entrance theme (well, it was until the real thing came back), and Natalya, whom I've always thought was fit because of her striking look.

But like I said, it didn't last very long - they didn't show much depth or development beyond the things I've mentioned, and if anything, have disappointed me in not living up to their pedigree.

Tyson has only had one solid match in his entire WWE career. It was against Sin Cara.

He's had about 3 in the last month against Trent Barretta alone.

Yeah, on Superstars, or whatever. If you're a WWE wrestler and you're not on either Raw or Smackdown then you might as well not even exist.

I thought the whole booking of Tyson Kidd having this constant revolving door of managers was that it were to get to a stage where Tyson Kidd ends up realising he can make it without managers thus start a push for Tyson Kidd?

• Paid Members

They should book Smith vs. Kidd in a long series of brutal, hard hitting encounters, where they just knock fuck out of each other, legit. Real knockdown, drag out brawls.

They shouldn't film it, and it shouldn't be at house shows. In fact, let them do it at their houses. That way, I don't have to watch either boring non-entity, I'll know they're not going to show up and make me have to find the remote, and I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that they're in a modest degree of physical discomfort.

Archived