UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CSKA 3 STOKE 0

Two goals from Tomas Necid and a goal from Vagner Love

Arguably Asmir Begovic should have received a red for an out of his area last ditch tackle on Tomas Necid, but FIFA is clearly a bit queer and wont send keepers off

Yeah he should have been sent. Game was laggy and i never do well with a lag but a deserved win for cska

4 wins in a row, something better be sorted about Blackburn, im not missing out on 3 points because he cant play

I have day off tomorrow so will be free to play, (blackburn) just add me on psn benbwc and when im online just send me a message, cheers

And jus to add i only recently replaced blackburn

I have a game against Spartak which it's the last week for, i'm away from Today until Monday and according to psn my opponent hasn't been online for 9 days, any chance of an extension on playing this if he's able to get on early next week?

That's fine.

I have done everything I can to get Palermo V Fiorentina done, but to no avail. I have sent Ebb two game invites when he was online which was ignored, I even PM'd my mobile number to send me a text when he was ready to play which he didn't do. Its very unlikely I will have time to play today as after I finish work I will be packing for my holiday and I leave tomorrow morning.

I have day off tomorrow so will be free to play, (blackburn) just add me on psn benbwc and when im online just send me a message, cheers

And jus to add i only recently replaced blackburn

Added you a few days ago could you accept and let me know when you want to play. I am stoke and im around the rest of the night

Archived