UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fulham 0-0 Fiorentina

Quite laggy game but not unplayable, decent game as both sides basically cancelled each other out and not much in terms of real great chances, Fiorentina did hit the bar but Fulham had the more attempts but never anything really clear cut.

Could of won in in the final minute as Dempsey broke away and it was 3 on 1 for a bit but I got caught in 2 minds and ended up playing pass instead of shooting and went straight to defender.

I'm struggling to score now, I seem to have lost the way to play with Fulham that I had earlier in this season.

I have now replaced the Blackburn team as according to TUFCfan

Anyone who needs to play balckburn please let me know, and if someone can explain who I'm supposed to play it be appreciated

PSN : BenBWC

Great, you need to play werder bremen for one! I'm on now if your aboot.

TUFAN - Do we get more time to play this fixture (as it should expire tomorrow ) just incase we can't catch each other?

Werder Bremen 2-0 Fulham

Pizzaro got one, Not sure of the other, hopefully Tezz knows

My dry spell in front of goal continues, had at least 3-4 one on ones but just hit straight at keeper

Was a close game with possesion 50-50 and Werder just having the more shots on goal, there 2nd was a peach of goal though curled in of the post from the edge of the 18 yard box

Good game with the ball zipping about all over the place.

My chances of the top 4 are gone now I've got to play spolier for a few people and try and get some form going for next season

Tildeguy, have you properly quit or are you still in? Only a few weeks left.

I'll try and see if I can rearrange the remaining fixtures in D1 as we now have at least 2 less teams in the league which leaves more teams without a game each remaining week.

TUFAN - Do we get more time to play this fixture (as it should expire tomorrow ) just incase we can't catch each other?

Yeah, if you can't play each other before the deadline I'll extend it a bit.

Tildeguy, have you properly quit or are you still in? Only a few weeks left.

I'll try and see if I can rearrange the remaining fixtures in D1 as we now have at least 2 less teams in the league which leaves more teams without a game each remaining weeks.

Yeah, if you can't play each other before the deadline I'll extend it a bit.

I'll carry on.

Archived