UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

werder bremen 2 CSKA 0 (Connection lost at 83rd min)

Marko Arnautovi? with both goals.

Absolutely awful connection from me, sorry, I have no idea how to sort it, I bought these gay plugs as the connection was shite in the first place, I use a ethernet cable for each plug, one into the router and one into the PS3 and it gives me a connection as bad as that! Its meant to trick the PS3 into thinking it has a wired connection! Utter nonsense. If anyone has any tips to improve it feel free to help because I'll have to pull out of this otherwise

Yeah you won 2-0 not sure who scored actually myself, probably correct though

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

newcastle 2 besiktas 1

ameobi 2 -hugo almeida

A blistering start from the geordies was enough to take the 3 points in this one!

after early chances ameobi finally put newcastle ahead from a great passiung move then doubled moments later after being gifted the ball off the defence!!

hugo almeada pulled a nice goal back but newcastle were never goin to let a two goal lead slip.

I'll be on tonight or tomorrow afternoon for my respective thrashings :cool:

Apologies to you and stunstone as I've been busy the last few days but should be available tomorrow evening if either stunstone or yourself are available.

Thought I'd do the top goal scorer charts.

Division 1

Grafite 13

Antonio Di Natale 11

Guillaume Hoarau 10

Wendel 9

Andre 8

Shola Ameobi 8

Kevin Gameiro 6

Hernanes 6

Asamoah Gyan 5

Patrick Helmes 5

Guti 5

Mamadou Niang 4

Hatem Ben Arfa 4

Alex (Fenerbache) 4

Hudo Almeida 4

Sergio Floccari 4

Mauro Zarate 3

Nene 2

Diego 2

Dieumerci Mbokani 2

Danny Welbeck 2

Miroslav Stoch 2

Alexis Sanchez 2

Bobo 2

Alou Diarra 2

Anthony Modeste 2

Lee Cattermole 2

Joey Barton 1

Fabian Ernst 1

Issiar Dia 1

Andre Dias 1

Jaroslav Plasil 1

Jussie 1

Gerald Asamoah 1

Bernado Corradi 1

Christophe Jallet 1

Any of my games about? looking for Bolton, Palermo or Fiorentina. ill b able to play in about 30 mins so leave a message here, ill defo be on around 9-9.15 if my games about.

If I can win a fight with the wife for the remote control I could get on after I finished work tonight at 9pm. If not I will be free for a couple of hours tomorrow night from 7 onwards.

If I can win a fight with the wife for the remote control I could get on after I finished work tonight at 9pm. If not I will be free for a couple of hours tomorrow night from 7 onwards.

I should be on tomorrow night as well between 7-9ish so we can hopefully get our game in then if we don't beforehand

Apologies to you and stunstone as I've been busy the last few days but should be available tomorrow evening if either stunstone or yourself are available.

Yeah man....I'll be about til around 8 and then again around midnight.

Tilde - Good work on the scorer charts....sorry I've neglected them this time (sods law my player would be leading too) but I'm snowed under with work. My weekly round ups will start up again with FiFa 12...all new and nice and shiney!

Archived