UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

I was on for a few hours last night and TezzRexx was on so I messgaed him but he either didn't see it or just ignored me and didn't reply but stayed online. I was online for 2 hours after that but got nothing.

I will probably be on later on tonight so I'll try again

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Spartak Moskow 2 - 3 Wolfsburg Helmes (2), Grafite

Kombarov

Alex

Great game. Unfortunately for Nicko his bad luck against my sides continues and maybe this bogey team thing is becoming a reality!

After just 4 mins Wolfsburg where in front when Helmes capitalised on Schalkes keeper bringing down his own defender and he rounded the crumpled heap of players to nudge the ball home. The score remained that way until the 43 rd minute when Kombarov smashed a close range volley home to equalise for Spartak. The first half was a close affair and pretty end to end although the Spartaks pace troubled the statue like Wolfsburg on many occassions.

The second half started much the same but Grafite was able to break away in teh 52nd minute and put all of his weight behind a rasping shot from the edge of the area. Only 8 mins later and Wolfsburg were down to 10 men when Reither was sent off for a cynical challenge on a Spartak attacker. From the resulting attack Spartak scored and we were level. At this stage Wolfsburg reshuffled and took a winger off and brought on an extra defender apparently happy with the draw. Happy they where although they where overjoyed in the 88th minute when Helmes nicked the winner.

The bit in bold, hilarious if a tad infuriating on my part. Another top game, alas I just can't seem to beat Stunstone for he truly has my number.

Pleased with my team though actually, It's already given two of the tourne's big guns a half decent game. Wellinton up front has some mean pace on him and the default formation seems to compliment most of the players in the side quite well generally. I just need to watch my defending, which for the most part wasn't too bad aside from a couple of well timed runs of Wolfsburg's part.

You're a little bitch Stunstone though, obv :thumbsup:

I'll be back on PSN tomorrow night once I've set up the internet back at home.

Me and the british bushwacker are having problems getting our game played. Although both of us have played online without any other problems we can't seem to connect to play our game. I even tried from my mates ps3 and that never worked. Anyone had any similar problems?

Me and the british bushwacker are having problems getting our game played. Although both of us have played online without any other problems we can't seem to connect to play our game. I even tried from my mates ps3 and that never worked. Anyone had any similar problems?

Is it the one where when someone accepts the game invite they get stuck with a spinning timer and eventually it says 'connection lost'? I seem to have had this a lot more recently despite never really having it happen before a month or two ago. If you haven't tried it, I always find both people turning their PS3 off and on again and restarting the game helps, which I guess means it might be a server issue (again).

TUFCfan

Denzel has been banned. Did you know?

Really? What happened?

Week 3 (Monday 11th July -> Sunday 17th July)

Bordeaux v Schalke

PSG 0 v 0 Spartak

Sunderland v Lazio

Udinese v Newcastle

Wolfsburg v Besiktas

Besiktas v Fenerbahce

Newcastle v Sunderland

PSG 3 v 2 Wolfsburg

Schalke v Lazio

Spartak v Bordeaux

Week 2 remainders:

Besiktas v Udinese

Schalke v Wolfsburg

Week 1 remainders (last week for these):

Spartak Moscow v Newcastle

Besiktas v Bordeaux

Spartak Moscow v Udinese

Division Two

Bolton v Athletic Bilbao

Fiorentina v CSKA

Fulham v Blackburn

Palermo v Werder Bremen

Sporting v Stoke

Athletic Bilbao v Palermo

Blackburn v Bolton

CSKA v Fulham

Stoke v Fiorentina

Werder v Genoa

Week 2 remainders:

Bolton v Genoa

Fulham v Werder Bremen

Sporting v Blackburn

Stoke v CSKA

Blackburn v Fiorentina

CSKA v Sporting

Werder Bremen v Bolton

Week 1 remainders (last week for these):

CSKA Moscow v Blackburn

Fiorentina v Genoa

Blackburn v Stoke

Werder Bremen v Fiorentina

Notes:

The Division One and Division Two tables have been updated.

Division One

PSG are top, though having played all of this week's games due to Tildeguy partying in Ibiza this week their position looks precarious as they only have a one point lead with others close behind having at least a game in hand. The chasers include defending champion wmxxx's Bordeaux who keep their unbeaten record thus far along with Udinese. Lazio are still bottom along with Beskitas and Schalke, with all three failing to pick up a point thus far.

As well as hoping to get their game with Tottenham played, Bordeaux face two early season strugglers this week in the form of Schalke and Spartak Moscow. Second placed Fenerbahce only have one game this week, which is against fellow Turkish side Beskitas who are currently second bottom.

Division Two

Palermo top the table after Athletic Bilbao couldn't repeat their form from the first week. Fulham are only a point behind after beating Bilbao, and both Palermo and Fulham have a game in hand on Athletic Club as well. Few games were played last week, though Ebb started off this season with a well earned point against Bilbao.

Palermo will face a test of their might this week as they'll be facing Bilbao. The contest between Sporting and Stoke could be a good one, depending on the Denzel situation. Newcomer CW11 faces a backlog of fixtures, and CSKA also have to start their campaign as well.

I'm about until 7ish if Dork or Lawz are available.

Apparently he was a Gatso alt. Not convinced that's true though, but if it is, we've been playing FIFA with a rapist!

Oh. If that's the case then we'll need a replacement for Sporting.

SUNDERLAND 1 NEWCASTLE 2

gyan- ameobi, ireland

newcastle took the honours in a fiesty local derby thanks to a second half winner from steven ireland after jinking run into the sunderland box the irish man kept his cool to slot home. following an early goal from the black magic shola ameobi asamoah gyan finsihed a well worked move to send the team in al square at half time!!

was a good game and i think newcastle just about did enough to deserve the 3 points!!!

Archived