Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember going to a NWL show (if anybody remembers them) about 4 years ago and Project Ego came out and cut a promo, but back then Project Ego was like a really good faction! You had Scotty Hexx, Kris Travis, Joey Hayes and I'm sure a couple more was in it too. I loved the idea of it been a heel faction, seeing different variations of them team up on shows across the north of England. Like Travis and Joey, Scotty and Trav (honestly can't remember who else was in it) but if Project Ego was still like that, Cruz would fit in it perfectly! Wish I was able to make it down to this. Will the show be recorded for DvD?
The original Project Ego was Kris Travis & Scotty Hexx, further members were Martin Kirby, Danny Hope, Joey Hayes & Juggernaut. For the last 3 years its just been Kirby & Travis using the name for their tag teaming.

Good luck with the show Fludder, hope you attendees all have fun.

before the bell....

the crowd were coming in and all seemed to be hyped up for the show.

the bar was increably cheep i mean stupidly cheep tbh but soo good for a wrestling

event.

the show starts and the announser and ref comes out and begin the show

Joey Hayes DFT CJ Banks

considering this was a match of the night candidate before it even got underway it was abit strage they opened up the show

as allways joey blew the roof off and it was my first time seeing cj but what a tallent he is and i look forward too seing him again.

Noam Dar DFT Sam Bailey

unfortunatly this match was spoiled for me and i will explain why for 2 resons. but apart from the fact it was spoiled it was such a good match i trained with sam and he was an incredable talent back then. over the 3 years i have been out the guy has grown into such a talented bastard i am so so prowd of him and lookm forward to seing him main event some big shows one day .

Shaun Davis BT Luke Future + Boy Scout

this match was a filler shaun davis was over as a preston boy but tbh the 2 guys he wrestled looked like chumps and didnt get them over as credable oponents and people i would like too see again.

El Ligero DFT Prince Ameen

the match before the interval and i am a huge ligero mark if there are 7 days in a week(witch there are) he wrestles 8 and he is such a hard worker its allways fun too see him :) he did well in this match bit of a shame to see ameen botch some stuff but ligero always looks fun and comes across as a worthy face

SECOND HALF

T-Bone DFT Dave Mastiff

match of the night for me as mastiff is a fucking monster and is stiff as fuck. first time i have seen him since team supream and fuck me he has changed and all for the good :) once again be good to see the noah shows too see how he worked on a big stage and see if his work was as good as it was tonight

Dave Rayne DFT Mad Man Manson

my girlfreind who has never seen wrestling live loved this match it was funny zaney and just a family freindly match. i loved this match also but it was so missplaced on the card it makes the next match look abit weak as a tag match as that was also a comedy match and for a main event you expected more. manson always funa and rayne an amazing heel

Colt Cabana + Greg Burrdige BT Martin Kirby + Nathan Cruz

as i was over exited too see colt i was so disapointed for this match. it seemed rushed and too much comedy for a main event and following the last match it was spoiled abit as no one will beat manson in a comedy match imo. fun to see cabbana as i immagine he is off to wwe and i will try too see him this sunday at fsw . just as a foot note my gf said they should have seperated the 2 comedy matches wich i agree on :(

well done too all the tallent tonight and trust me there was tallent on this card top to bottom brilliant card

my one thing that pissed me off and spoiled it slightly that too my left hand side as i walked in was a peice of paper and i picked it up as i wondered simply what it was. it was the listings of the matches and what was going down in them wich spoiled the show completely . it didnt take away the tallent but did take away the fun as a wrestling fan . im sorry to say but as a ticket holder that brought my mood down :(

thank you to pcw 4-5

• Paid Members

From what I can tell (I think that the cheap bar may have got him) it seems like he saw the booking sheet on the way in and was dissapointed that it was revealed to him what was happening,

Dunno, but he seems pretty wassted, fair props to the guy for getting quite a good review outa that.

From what I can tell (I think that the cheap bar may have got him) it seems like he saw the booking sheet on the way in and was dissapointed that it was revealed to him what was happening,

Dunno, but he seems pretty wassted, fair props to the guy for getting quite a good review outa that.

Arr, I had not mentally linked the issue with the Sam/Noam match with the running sheet hick up. Makes sense now.

That bar was bloody good, only

Archived