Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry to announce that Mickie James will not be appearing on September 23rd for Preston City Wrestling.

I agreed the deal and fees for Mickie James plus one other TNA wrestler on the 23/07/2011, announced the booking on 24/07/2011. Then on the 26/07/2011 I received an email from the talent saying TNA are not happy because they hadn

I am sorry to announce that Mickie James will not be appearing on September 23rd for Preston City Wrestling

Thanks for letting us know and being honest.

Will Mickie still be in the UK to promote the TNA tour? Hope she isn't punished by management for this

Preston City Wrestling Presents - A New Beginning

Tag Team main event

Team Shag (Greg Burridge & Colt Cabanna) v Project Ego (Martin Kirby & Kris Travis)

trav.jpg

First Time Ever

Dave Rayne v Mad Man Manson

dave.jpg

Handicap 2 on 1

Prestons own 6ft7in Monster Shaun'' The Hammer'' Davis v XWA rookies Luke Future and "The Boy Scout" Aiden Powell

ham.jpg

PCW Championship Quarter Finals

T-Bone v Dave Mastiff

tbine.jpg

CJ Banks v Joey Hayes

cj.jpg

Prince Ameen v El Ligero

ligs.jpg

Noam Dar v ??????? TBA announced on the night! First time ever these two have faced off against each other!

noam.jpg

please check us out on Facebook for the most up to date news and ticket sales!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/PCW-Preston-...222801557748881

26th August 2011

Doors - 18:30 show 19:30

Location - Preston, Lava Ignite

Tickets

Front Row

around the 130 mark, and for pre sales im buzzing off that amount as who knows how many casuals will come on the door?

Great news. Will be a good atmosphere.

Is anyone staying at the Travelodge in Leeds? Is it far from the train station and venue?

Great news. Will be a good atmosphere.

Is anyone staying at the Travelodge in Leeds? Is it far from the train station and venue?

Leeds in along way from Preston let alone the venue!!!!

lol cant really say there is considering the show is in a different town. If you mean Preston then its about 5-10min walk fron the train station, its 1 road and you will pass then venue on the way.

Archived