Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry guys as someone posted up above i was pretty wasted but yes it was the booking sheet that spoiled the show sligtly for me and i was talking to a guy b4 hand and was ubber exited. apart from that honestly it was an amazing debut show and i will happily go and see them again

highlight of the night for me was Prince Ameen landing on that guy and then the guy fell straight through the chair with Prince on top of him :)

That was quite the moment, not to forget moments later when Ligero kicked the guy next to him in the face with the over the ropes dive. A could be very awkward moment, but they both seemed to love it.

Was

I've said it in a few other places, but that was probably the most enjoyable show I've been to this year. Top to bottom, there was some excellent wrestling from top guys and I can die happy knowing I saw a Team SHAG reunion. Manson's comedy quite possibly stole the show for me, but the Hayes/Banks match to kick things off was right up there. Absolutely brilliant stuff.

The guys who ended up being part of the action were sat right in front of me and seemed to enjoy it. There was a bit of concern from me when the chair collapsed since it was a bit of a shocker, but he took it in great spirits and continued watching. The guy who was involved in the dive though, I was very disappointed at his lack of selling. He was up almost straight away ;)

If I remember correctly he had:

I "Jewish Star" Colt & "Hey Colt Cabana, How You Doing?" shirts for

Something I'd totally forgotten about until this morning, what was with The "HAMMER, HAMMER, HAMMER TIME!" sound bite that was played when Hammer hit his finish? Not sure if that was on purpose or a slip of the wrist. Totally random, not in a bad way, just took me by surprise.

After typing it out, it sounds to bizarre to be true. I didn't hear that in my head did I...?

Something I'd totally forgotten about until this morning, what was with The "HAMMER, HAMMER, HAMMER TIME!" sound bite that was played when Hammer hit his finish? Not sure if that was on purpose or a slip of the wrist. Totally random, not in a bad way, just took me by surprise.

After typing it out, it sounds to bizarre to be true. I didn't hear that in my head did I...?

There was a miscue and then it hit again for the double spear finish..iirc

Also agree with Lariat Tom Manson was very funny indeed

The original Project Ego was Kris Travis & Scotty Hexx, further members were Martin Kirby, Danny Hope, Joey Hayes & Juggernaut. For the last 3 years its just been Kirby & Travis using the name for their tag teaming.

Good luck with the show Fludder, hope you attendees all have fun.

Juggernaut! I forgot about him! Thanks for that :thumbsup:

Sounds like a great show, wish I could have been there. More for the

Archived