WRESTLING at ROCKINGHAM CASTLE nr Corby

Mick F

WRESTLING at ROCKINGHAM CASTLE Steam & Transport ,nr Corby,16th and 17th JULY Top Wrestlers / 20 Stone Highlander and Madog Matt Powell

Mad Dog Maxx is the name your looking for!!

Its Maddog Matt Powell get it right lol... but yeah advertising the show in the wrong section to start with. Just a 1 line post to advertise a show. I don't know if i've seen worse.

WRESTLING at ROCKINGHAM CASTLE Steam & Transport ,nr Corby,16th and 17th JULY Top Wrestlers / 20 Stone Highlander and Madog Matt Powell

Really put your all into selling the show, eh?

Can't help but think that if you can't be bothered to promote properly and give a bit more info then why should fans bother to come and see the show.

Can't help but think that if you can't be bothered to promote properly and give a bit more info then why should fans bother to come and see the show.

Easy Vince! :laugh: maybe a little slack, could possibly be that this is their first experience on an internet forum and didn't know exactly what to do, maybe they have a huge audience outside the net and this was just something they tried. Sure it isn't the best but if that is their advertising then so be it. They don't need other "promoters" putting in the boots surely. I am sure everybodies advertising on here could be ripped apart if people choose to.

if your interested then ask me,07770 743406, wrestling shows through out the 2 days, 3.00 Adults 1.00 kids

• Paid Members

Easy Vince! :laugh: maybe a little slack, could possibly be that this is their first experience on an internet forum and didn't know exactly what to do, maybe they have a huge audience outside the net and this was just something they tried. Sure it isn't the best but if that is their advertising then so be it. They don't need other "promoters" putting in the boots surely. I am sure everybodies advertising on here could be ripped apart if people choose to.

No, hes used the TWO forum a few times in the past and is ALWAYS asked to clarify whats hes asking. Half the time he has asked for wrestlers to be on these shows, then he starts to act like a dick when people ask after payment and date details. It normally ends up with the thread being locked after Mick acts the hard guy and offers to fight anyone on there whos dared critisise him. Here, have a read and enjoy:

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum/s...earchid=2787237

I like the one where he slags off Stixx best of all.

Archived