WRESTLING at ROCKINGHAM CASTLE nr Corby

Mick F

WRESTLING at ROCKINGHAM CASTLE Steam & Transport ,nr Corby,16th and 17th JULY Top Wrestlers / 20 Stone Highlander and Madog Matt Powell

Really put your all into selling the show, eh?

Can't help but think that if you can't be bothered to promote properly and give a bit more info then why should fans bother to come and see the show.

Easy Vince! :laugh: maybe a little slack, could possibly be that this is their first experience on an internet forum and didn't know exactly what to do, maybe they have a huge audience outside the net and this was just something they tried. Sure it isn't the best but if that is their advertising then so be it. They don't need other "promoters" putting in the boots surely. I am sure everybodies advertising on here could be ripped apart if people choose to.

No, hes used the TWO forum a few times in the past and is ALWAYS asked to clarify whats hes asking. Half the time he has asked for wrestlers to be on these shows, then he starts to act like a dick when people ask after payment and date details. It normally ends up with the thread being locked after Mick acts the hard guy and offers to fight anyone on there whos dared critisise him. Here, have a read and enjoy:

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum/s...earchid=2787237

I like the one where he slags off Stixx best of all.

Thanks Mark your spot on , other promoters playing games.And cyber wrestlers hideing in these forums with there insults.

WRESTLING at ROCKINGHAM CASTLE Steam & Transport ,nr Corby,16th and 17th JULY Top Wrestlers / 20 Stone Highlander and Madog Matt Powell

Can't help but think that if you can't be bothered to promote properly and give a bit more info then why should fans bother to come and see the show.

Easy Vince! :laugh: maybe a little slack, could possibly be that this is their first experience on an internet forum and didn't know exactly what to do, maybe they have a huge audience outside the net and this was just something they tried. Sure it isn't the best but if that is their advertising then so be it. They don't need other "promoters" putting in the boots surely. I am sure everybodies advertising on here could be ripped apart if people choose to.

No, hes used the TWO forum a few times in the past and is ALWAYS asked to clarify whats hes asking. Half the time he has asked for wrestlers to be on these shows, then he starts to act like a dick when people ask after payment and date details. It normally ends up with the thread being locked after Mick acts the hard guy and offers to fight anyone on there whos dared critisise him. Here, have a read and enjoy:

Thanks Mark your spot on , other promoters playing games.And cyber wrestlers hideing in these forums with there insults.

I'm neither and you called Maddog Maxx by his real name minus the madog part. Surly if you knew how to promote you would know how to spell your wrestlers names and give a bit more info?

• Paid Members

This guy is great. Asks for wrestlers, then gets all offensive when someone asks him to explain in more detail to the point he then says there are no "proper" wrestlers on the forum and he would take any of them on. Erm, why go to advertise if he thinks there's no "real" wrestlers on there in the first place?

Then the second thread about wrestling training where he starts off dissing thread, just sounds like he's upset he wasn't name-checked by Mark Sloan in an FSM article, then goes on about qualifications. Erm, last time I checked there wasn't a qualification you can earn in wrestling, as a wrestler or wrestling trainer. Now accolades, that's a different matter...

• Paid Members
I have a feeling that being credited as a BWC training school is a qualification in some ways now isn't it?

Not trying to start an argument with you, just thought I'd question that comment :p

No problem. It's only a qualification though if the awarding body is actually qualified to grade training schools I suppose.

This guy is great. Asks for wrestlers, then gets all offensive when someone asks him to explain in more detail to the point he then says there are no "proper" wrestlers on the forum and he would take any of them on. Erm, why go to advertise if he thinks there's no "real" wrestlers on there in the first place?

Then the second thread about wrestling training where he starts off dissing thread, just sounds like he's upset he wasn't name-checked by Mark Sloan in an FSM article, then goes on about qualifications. Erm, last time I checked there wasn't a qualification you can earn in wrestling, as a wrestler or wrestling trainer. Now accolades, that's a different matter...

Well, I just read through the thread and it seemed like he misread what was written in the magazine. As I actually said I hadn't been to any of the schools and could only vouch for Stixx as a wrestler and person. Which was brought up by a poster on there.

He thought I was vouching for the Slam school he went to and which he didn't approve of. Which I wasn't and somehow came to the conclusion I didn't know what I was taking about on that basis. Which of couse is fine but mis-informed, for the record, I don't really rate any schools, more of the people coaching and what that school has produced.

Just giving an opinion like Mark does often and I appreciate that my opinion is no where near as valued as his , only stating that it is not hard to maybe state prices and info on how to get tickets. If you see 99% of my posts support British wrestling and other promotions and I know I have been ripped on for far less on here.

Anyway sorry for the apparent cheap dig and good luck with the shows.

Just giving an opinion like Mark does often and I appreciate that my opinion is no where near as valued as his , only stating that it is not hard to maybe state prices and info on how to get tickets. If you see 99% of my posts support British wrestling and other promotions and I know I have been ripped on for far less on here.

Anyway sorry for the apparent cheap dig and good luck with the shows.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=759...178784262177257

Archived