2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another away tie, for fuck's sake. :rolleyes:

Did you enjoy Peterhead?
It was an experience. The game itself was quite dull but that's the cup for you. I just hope we don't have to troop up to Inverness again.
Assume the social club was absolutely heaving- did they let away fans in? I take it a cheeky half time drink was not permitted.The temporary raised standing areas looked "interesting"

I'll be working an 8-4 so it's HIGHLY unlikely. I could of course be paid off by then. Would be a decent trip. Been there a couple of times and enjoyed it, even though the results weren't good.I didn't like the draw. I wanted Hearts away as I'd never been to Tynecastle, or Aberdeen at Pittodrie. I really don't give Morton any sort of chance in this one.

The Fenlon incident was included in a match report of the game, not sure which paper though- and it just referred to folk telling him to go back to his level, the Irish League.

However, Cowdenbeath have a reputation in the lower leagues for having a sizeable chunk of animals in their support. Not of any particular sectarian leaning, just animals. Its a strange setup at Central Park- the natives are fine until the whistle goes, and then its like the full moon comes out or something. I've made many a trip there and have never visited without being the recipient of unwarranted abuse, or an altercation of some sort for no apparent reason.

That Jeff Winter, he used to be a ref, he is a nice man, isn't he? Or he has been hacked.

Star man is once again the bearer of bad tidings. Celtic are top of the league!! Now the football implications are obvious, but what does it mean for the altar boys? Do they get abused in celebration? Would it gave been worse in the anger of defeat? Or would they just get abused anyway?

What's this got to do with football, nothing, but anyone who backs the Catholic Church that is fronted by a dress wearing, Nazi, kiddy fiddling protector deserves all the vitriol it gets. FTP!!

http://jeffwinterentertainmentandmedia.co....012/1112062.php

Archived