2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if you people want to see what I do in my spare time since being paid off last month click the link in my sig. A FM blog about my Reading (not books) career.

And before I get the stereotypical unemployed Rangers fan spiel, I got on holiday in two weeks and when I come back I start a new job.

Edit:

Spurs Vs Hearts

Maribor Vs Rangers

Celtic Vs Sion

Rangers should progress from that, Celtic too. All I can hope from hearts is that they don't totally embarass Scottish football.

• Paid Members
And if you people want to see what I do in my spare time since being paid off last month click the link in my sig. A FM blog about my Reading (not books) career.

And before I get the stereotypical unemployed Rangers fan spiel, I got on holiday in two weeks and when I come back I start a new job.

Edit:

Spurs Vs Hearts

Maribor Vs Rangers

Celtic Vs Sion

Rangers should progress from that, Celtic too. All I can hope from hearts is that they don't totally embarass Scottish football.

Awww, just spoil the fun why don't you, Ally!

No. But we've held up Scotland's coeffiecents on our own in the last few seasons and never heard anything from him, but the second we get put out he's in the press about it. I think I speak for most other fans of every other team here, the only team I care about is the team I support, I couldn't care less that our defeat last night fucked Scotland's coeffiecent. I only care about the fact we're out. Plus we have the possibility of 3 Scottish teams being in the Europa League group stages for the first time ever.

In other news, Kyle Bartley has signed with us for a season loan. Awesome news, showed more hunger and desire in 3 months than Bougherra has in the last year. Cheerio Boughie.

2w7gxfn.gif

Oh yeah, was this the same game Gary Hooper left him in his dust and made him look like he was dragging a carthorse behind him?

Nope, it was definitely Kyle Bartley I was talking about.

No, it was Weir."Hooper skips past Weir". Bartley was ten yards behind Hooper when Hooper began his run. Because he was playing in midfield.

Not to worry though, I'm sure he'll show Hooper his medal next time they play.

No, it was Weir."Hooper skips past Weir". Bartley was ten yards behind Hooper when Hooper began his run. Because he was playing in midfield.

Not to worry though, I'm sure he'll show Hooper his medal next time they play.

The goal for 2-0 not the one for 1-0. Did he get a medal with only 5 appearances?

• Paid Members
The goal for 2-0 not the one for 1-0. Did he get a medal with only 5 appearances?

I think you get a medal if you are in the squad.

Gavin Rae was wearing on Helicopter Sunday and he never kicked a ball that entire season and I'm sure I remember McGregor talking about having loads of medals but no one knowing who he was when he was Klos' back up as well.

I'm dying to see Hearts get a result. Even if they go out, just as long as it's on away goals r a dodgy penalty or something. Men vs. Boys again would be a beautiful sight.

I think you get a medal if you are in the squad.

Gavin Rae was wearing on Helicopter Sunday and he never kicked a ball that entire season and I'm sure I remember McGregor talking about having loads of medals but no one knowing who he was when he was Klos' back up as well.

I was always under the impression you had to make 10 appearances. That could be English football though because I remember they had to make a special case for Henrik Larsson to get one for Man UTD.

Archived