Shitarse promoter at it again

Freddyjoe

Just browsing through the net today I came across AIWF UK...

Hosted by none other than MR Shitarse Johnny Rose who is promoting shows saying he is headlining them with 'Doink The Clown' How many times must this guy false advertise before he is shut down?

Here is a link to the Worcester Swan Theatre where he is advertising Doink Wrestling Swan Theatre

and here is the link to his piss poor website.. AIWF-Uk

I am going to call the venue tomorrow to let them know he is false advertising

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Were WWF false advertising when Matt Bourne turned babyface and a different bloke feuded with Bam Bam Bigelow? Fans are there for "Doink The Clown". If it looks like Doink and throws custard pies like Doink, then technically it is Doink. I wouldnt say its false advertising. Its all about the Doink Experience. I might go to this.

• Paid Members
Were WWF false advertising when Matt Bourne turned babyface and a different bloke feuded with Bam Bam Bigelow? Fans are there for "Doink The Clown". If it looks like Doink and throws custard pies like Doink, then technically it is Doink. I wouldnt say its false advertising. Its all about the Doink Experience. I might go to this.

It doesn't look like Doink

http://www.aiwfwrestling.co.uk/wrestlers

Worth noting the website actually bills him as "The Wrestling Clown" no "Doink" however there was a thread on here recently about another promoter who mistakenly got involved with this guy and advertising Doink, using actual Doink photos and was under the impressed he had the rights to the gimmick. Matt Bourne on the other hand gets a little fed up with fake Doinks being constantly advertised.

Matt Bourne / Doink Facebook Page

I think 'The Wrestling Clown' is a suitable name for him, could only be more accurate if it said 'The Fat Lying Thieving Wrestling Cunt'.

And nice to see Brad Flash having matches in front of crowds rather than in living rooms with speedo wearing old blokes.

Some of the names on that website are a joke.

Also Brad Flash on the roster page looks more like a rent boy touting for business than being presented as a professional wrestler.

i like how he states in the first link ''doink is a regular on raw each week''. that would have been a truth, were it 1993.

and the picture of the wrestling clown on that 2 bit site is hilariously bad. and yeah half the guys look gayer than robbie savage.

Johnny Rose is not only a shoddy promoter he is also a knob aswell, he used my mate for dvds & never paid him & he is a fat slob & I cant understand his hype really he aint anything special.

i like how he states in the first link ''doink is a regular on raw each week''. that would have been a truth, were it 1993.

It doesn't state that at all. It says he is a regular on Raw, yes, but not "each week". Which is arguable, depending on your definition of "regular". They do tend to wheel out the Doink gimmick fairly often on Raw, maybe even a couple of times a year. :laugh:

The flat-out lying going on here is that The Wrestling Clown is in no way Doink.

I've no idea why they bother doing this anyway, because I can't imagine Doink is a hot drawing card in 2011.

Archived