Shitarse promoter at it again

Freddyjoe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TildeGuy~!, on 16 Oct 2014 - 10:37 PM, said:TildeGuy~!, on 16 Oct 2014 - 10:37 PM, said:

It's only £450, what do you expect?

Without being rude do you know how much people actually get paid in the UK ?

Or what the actual going rate for a Wrestler with his ring is ? (and I mean the true rate not the silly figures people have quoted on here in the past).

Here's a couple of facts to mull over in relation to cost and what I would expect for £450 quid in 1994 admittedly 20 years ago you could book Pat Roach (yep that Pat Roach from the TV stuff) for £50 quid all in expenses the lot.

In the same period you could get Roy Harding who would do the ring and MC the event for a whole staggering £50 as well and there were a lot less rings around then !

And lets go back a bit further to even bigger star names in the early 1970's you could Book Mr Tv Jackie Pallo & 3 others for 50 quid all in and the going rate for a wrestler with his ring was £15 !

TildeGuy~!, on 16 Oct 2014 - 10:37 PM, said:TildeGuy~!, on 16 Oct 2014 - 10:37 PM, said:

Or what the actual going rate for a Wrestler with his ring is ? (and I mean the true rate not the silly figures people have quoted on here in the past).

Here's a couple of facts to mull over in relation to cost and what I would expect for £450 quid in 1994 admittedly 20 years ago you could book Pat Roach (yep that Pat Roach from the TV stuff) for £50 quid all in expenses the lot.

In the same period you could get Roy Harding who would do the ring and MC the event for a whole staggering £50 as well and there were a lot less rings around then !

And lets go back a bit further to even bigger star names in the early 1970's you could Book Mr Tv Jackie Pallo & 3 others for 50 quid all in and the going rate for a wrestler with his ring was £15 !

What is the point of these posts?

At first I thought you were laughing at them, now I think you're saying they're charging far too much in general terms?

Ant, on 16 Oct 2014 - 11:13 PM, said:

What is the point of these posts?

At first I thought you were laughing at them, now I think you're saying they're charging far too much in general terms?

If you read the whole thread and the other Joony Rose Shitarse Promotory thread I  though people might like to see the price he puts on his level of Shitarsery.

It's just a question of what he over rates more his wrestling 'ability' or his talent booking agency.

Btw as this was about Rose as Doink heres a video of him as Doink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6bODUJXinU

Somebody has never heard of the concept of inflation.

Frankly getting a ring, MC, a few wrestlers (even of questionable quality), and having it all sorted and ready for your show for 450 is a pretty good deal. 

Don't like the price, quality or service? Organise it all yourself. 

Archived