Shitarse promoter at it again

Freddyjoe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did Johnny Rose ever actually train/wrestle in America or is it just an act?

That was all an act , ive spoke to him a few times and he rambles on who he's wrestled and what he's done , just all an act.

Actually he has toured America at some stage and worked over there. Clearly though it hasn't helped him in the slightest....

Did Johnny Rose ever actually train/wrestle in America or is it just an act?

That was all an act , ive spoke to him a few times and he rambles on who he's wrestled and what he's done , just all an act.

Actually he has toured America at some stage and worked over there. Clearly though it hasn't helped him in the slightest....

So he paid to go to America and wrestle. He's awful. Where did he train?

Most of the roster is an absolute sham, except for Mick Romeo; I've always found him quite entertaining. It just seems that lately the only time you see him is on these shit arse shows, but he was great in RDW a few years back. I know for a fact that 'The Teenage Sensation' Justin Hawk was trained by Brad Flash (So you know he's good). I think I remember seeing him in the famous 'I was actually asked to go down by Vince McMahon' video that was posted on this forum many of time. He's also using the prestigious monica that was Brad Flash's former title... Must have felt honoured having that handed down to him.

• Paid Members
Homophobic shit

lol

If it was still 1982.

[Edit]Yeah, Mick Romeo's alright. Either that's an old photo though, or he's lost some size since I last saw him.

I can't stop laughing at that poster, it should also say in big white letters WILL GOBBLE COCK OUT BACK AFTER FOR A SUBWAY. Seriously though, I can't believe anybody cares enough to make a thread about somebody promoting Doink The Fucking Clown and would actually go out their way to ring the venue to expose this petty crooks 'wrasslin scam. Somebody tape this event, I can just picture a couple of rent boys rolling around whilst the cast from Hills Have Eyes look on.

Teq your comment cracked me up. Genuine LOL. The poster should say back doors open when the promoter decides who he's going to push. This will be the only promotion where the worker gives the boss the rub. Killer karl is awesomely scary. i believe hes a true assassin. Gotta watch this show

• 3 years later...

Just to dig up an old thread this reminded me I once saw this total shit arse Jonny Rose advertising shows for hire so for a laugh I engaged him in the offer of possible work just to see what he charged.

The below is the actual conversation you can decide if it's a bargain or not

Hi

Maybe interested in either

a) a full supplied show

b) 3 or 4 wrestlers to fill a card

what's the costs of this ? availability ?

thanx

S.a Entertainment <s.aents@yahoo.co.uk>
12/9/13

to me
Hi Alex

Where abouts in the country will the show be?

What month will it be also, we are booking up very fast you see

Thanks

xxx xxxxx <xxxx@xxxx.com>
12/9/13

to S.a
Hi

Beginning of March either 9 or 16 March 2014

And would be around the Bath area in Chippenham

Thanks

12/9/13

to me
Hi Alex

I don't book just wrestlers now as I only really work for myself and 2 other promotions as I am so busy with my own shows.
I can however book a full show includes 8 wrestlers, ref, MC and ring to that area for £450

Thanks

xxx xxxxx <xxxx@xxxx.com>
12/9/13

to S.a
who would the wrestlers be ?

and how negotiable is that on price ?

Thanks

12/10/13

to me
The wrestlers will be the best I have available on the day, guys who know eachother and work well together. I can say who as I don't know what date you need and who will be able to do it. The guys may not be household names but lets face it no one is a british household draw great crowds for my shows using only my own wrestlers and the off outside guy like world of sport guys or ex wwe guys if they in the country.

As for the price there is very little movement on that but we can talk about it once you have a date in mind.

This will require a deposit within 2 weeks of booking the show to confirm the place in the diary as we are very very busy with sold bookings next year. Deposit is to be £100..

Archived