Shitarse promoter at it again

Freddyjoe

TildeGuy~!, on 16 Oct 2014 - 10:37 PM, said:TildeGuy~!, on 16 Oct 2014 - 10:37 PM, said:

It's only £450, what do you expect?

Without being rude do you know how much people actually get paid in the UK ?

Or what the actual going rate for a Wrestler with his ring is ? (and I mean the true rate not the silly figures people have quoted on here in the past).

Here's a couple of facts to mull over in relation to cost and what I would expect for £450 quid in 1994 admittedly 20 years ago you could book Pat Roach (yep that Pat Roach from the TV stuff) for £50 quid all in expenses the lot.

In the same period you could get Roy Harding who would do the ring and MC the event for a whole staggering £50 as well and there were a lot less rings around then !

And lets go back a bit further to even bigger star names in the early 1970's you could Book Mr Tv Jackie Pallo & 3 others for 50 quid all in and the going rate for a wrestler with his ring was £15 !

You really are a shitarse

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen brad so called wrestle and it's a joke haha.

Also seen kgw with the tributes and the show was packed and yes it was only £5 but the promotion was very professional and a really good night and I would recommend kgw to anyone they also use workers like el ligero, kris travis, kgw is run by Tiger mcguigan who is a 3rd or 4th generation wrestler and his wife katie (vix ennoir) who is a pro wrestler too.

Top work guys and good poster design lobe the snack down :)

• Paid Members

Aside from it "killing the town" and all that noise, I would fucking definitely go to see Doink and Sin Cara at the Snackdown Kitchen for the sake of £3 if it was near me.

Archived