Travelodge Question

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

just found out that im away on July 2nd for the Haye/Klitschko fight, im fucking gutted but im trying to figure out a way to watch it. At the Travelodge im staying anyone know how fast the internet wi-fi connection would be? you have to pay for it, which im prepared to do so im hoping i could perhaps stream it live, or download it through torrent to watch possibly the next morning.

anyone hear done something similar? is it reliable?

if the Travelodge was in a town id veture out and find a pub but it's one of them ones on the motorway...i cant miss this fight!

I was staying in a Travelodge for a couple of weeks about a month back. In my experience, the Internet speed is definitely fast enough for streaming. I was fine playing Youtube videos, and torrents went along at a fine pace. The problem I had was that it would randomly log me out every now and again, sometimes pretty frequently. I could just log back in again and it was fine, but it was annoying, and it'd be a bastard if that happened during the crucial moments of a live fight.

How long are you going for? The cost of the Internet access is pretty extortionate for short stays.

I was staying in a Travelodge for a couple of weeks about a month back. In my experience, the Internet speed is definitely fast enough for streaming. I was fine playing Youtube videos, and torrents went along at a fine pace. The problem I had was that it would randomly log me out every now and again, sometimes pretty frequently. I could just log back in again and it was fine, but it was annoying, and it'd be a bastard if that happened during the crucial moments of a live fight.

How long are you going for? The cost of the Internet access is pretty extortionate for short stays.

Is it still

• Paid Members

travelling into a town is an option, i just gotta find out the distance and stuff....im staying with my girlfriend, so it's a bit awkward, and i didn't book the hotel so i aint sure at the moment what one im actually in, i'll find out later.

i dunno if they offer like an online internet stream for the actual boxing, i don't want to rely on some shitty justin.tv stream, i'd rather purchase the official high def. stream, if there is one?

as for the travelodge connection, can you definately download torrents there? there's no block on that kind of thing is there? I'm prepared to pay the

Archived