WWE releases new old skool merchandise

crazyshady

I have to say i'm surprised at just how many are out of stock just now. Even when i click on size XL for that Raw shirt it says that there is only 10 in stock. Their trying to lure me into buying it but i think i'll wait till they print more up and it goes on sale at some point. They must print more, then you need to wonder just how many they printed up in the first place if their sold out in less than a day.

They're not new, WWE have had them on sale for afew months atleast.

Nope, they're new.

Nope, they were on sale a couple of months ago (around the time the True Story of Wrestlemania DVD came out) - check Raw the past month or two, alot of people in the crowd have been wearing them.

Nope, they're new.

Nope, they were on sale a couple of months ago (around the time the True Story of Wrestlemania DVD came out) - check Raw the past month or two, alot of people in the crowd have been wearing them.

No, div. They are new. You should think about these things before you say them the first time, let alone continuing to spout rubbish after you've been told. They're new. That's why they're in the "new" section of the website. WWE had different retro t-shirts a couple of months ago.

Nope, they're new.

No, div. They are new. You should think about these things before you say them the first time, let alone continuing to spout rubbish after you've been told. They're new. That's why they're in the "new" section of the website. WWE had different retro t-shirts a couple of months ago.

Bit strange how my mate bought the gray Raw is War t-shirt last month then isn't it? :rolleyes:

After I've "been told"? Were you going for the pervy School teacher method there?

Just because they are in the "new" section doesn't mean they are, they had the original Nexus shirt in there for 6 months.

Bit strange how my mate bought the gray Raw is War t-shirt last month then isn't it? :rolleyes:

Yes, very strange, largely because you're lying. Post a picture of him wearing it and holding a fork if you're telling the truth. They were selling retro Raw t-shirts on there months ago with similar designs, all of which went in the sale, I believe. The ones on there now are new.

After I've "been told"? Were you going for the pervy School teacher method there?

Yes, and you were acting the special needs student. Now fuck off out the class so I can feel up the Downs girl.

Just because they are in the "new" section doesn't mean they are, they had the original Nexus shirt in there for 6 months.

Alright then, I'm sure these have been there six months as well and nobody noticed the Fall Brawl and Starrcade t-shirts until now.

I'm quite partial to that maroon Survivor Series one. I like how they're just seemingly plucking things at random to put them on a t-shirt. The 96/97 Royal Rumble logo made it onto one the last time they did a run of these, I look forward to what they might pick out next. Fingers crossed for Monday Jericho shirt one day.

Archived