WWE releases new old skool merchandise

crazyshady

Bit strange how my mate bought the gray Raw is War t-shirt last month then isn't it? :rolleyes:

Yes, very strange, largely because you're lying. Post a picture of him wearing it and holding a fork if you're telling the truth. They were selling retro Raw t-shirts on there months ago with similar designs, all of which went in the sale, I believe. The ones on there now are new.

Shouldn't it be a picture of him wearing it while shaking hands with Bin Laden or that woman out of Doctor Who?

• Paid Members

I'm pretty tempted by the red Invasion-era WCW logo shirt, and the Fall Brawl and Starrcade shirts. What's the cheapest way to order WWE t-shirts these days? Haven't really ordered WWE merchandise before, just the odd TNA item from A-Merchandise.

Bit strange how my mate bought the gray Raw is War t-shirt last month then isn't it? :rolleyes:

Yes, very strange, largely because you're lying. Post a picture of him wearing it and holding a fork if you're telling the truth. They were selling retro Raw t-shirts on there months ago with similar designs, all of which went in the sale, I believe. The ones on there now are new.

Shouldn't it be a picture of him wearing it while shaking hands with Bin Laden or that woman out of Doctor Who?

Excellent work.

• Paid Members

These retro shirts are far and away some of the best shirts WWE have ever had. I love them. Real simple, totally trendy without hiding away from the wrestling stigma even in the slightest. Fucking love them! Like NEWM, i look forward to what others may get selected.

That Fall Brawl one really is rather sexy.

I'd happily wear the Fall Brawl, Survivor Series, Starrcade and blue WrestleMania ones. Not at that price, though, purely because a $30 item from WWEShop will incur customs charges and I've a strong aversion to those. I'll wait until they're on sale, then order them and have them go out of stock before WWEShop bothers processing international orders.

• Paid Members

Yeah, likewise. I'd probably pick a couple up if it wasn't for those costs. I've long thought/wanted these sort of shirts to be available, when retro gig, bands and tv show shirts became all the rage a while back. They may well go on to do so but i'm surprised they haven't gone with a bunch of random 80's superstars shirts too. Like that Macho one in Ians thread the other week. Or the L.O.D one. Hotrod shirts have actually never failed to be pretty cool either.

A Bossman shirt would obviously be selling like hotcakes.

Archived