In Store Signing + VIP GIVEAWAY!

spacemonkey

In conjunction with 1PW - UNConventional @ The Oasis Leisure Centre, Fan Favourites is proud to announce an in store signing with Wrestling Legends, X-Pac, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, Al Snow, Kid Kash & More to be announced soon!

How would you like to be in with a chance to win a very exclusive VIP package for our next event?

The VIP package consists of a meet and greet at FanFavourites, with autographs from all of the stars in attendance, ahead of the signing opening, and not one but TWO ringside seats to 1PW Uconventional at the Oasis Leisure Centre, this package is worth in excess of

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

X-Pac is confirmed for this event. As is everyone else on the poster.

We have recieved solid confirmation of his attendance. If he was no longer coming to our event, we would update the event to state this as we would not want people to be disappointed on the day.

• 2 weeks later...
X-Pac is confirmed for this event. As is everyone else on the poster.

We have recieved solid confirmation of his attendance. If he was no longer coming to our event, we would update the event to state this as we would not want people to be disappointed on the day.

Full of shit. So how many people on that poster are confirmed now then?

• Paid Members
Word is that Brian Armstrong is at least 3 hours late and no-one can get hold of the 1PW promoter. If this is the case, I feel sorry for the store.

Yeah. Road Dogg still hasn't turned up. I'm reading the story of Facebook and really feel sorry for the promoter as they seem to have been genuinely fucked over by 1PW and left in the dark.

Word is that Brian Armstrong is at least 3 hours late and no-one can get hold of the 1PW promoter. If this is the case, I feel sorry for the store.

Yeah. Road Dogg still hasn't turned up. I'm reading the story of Facebook and really feel sorry for the promoter as they seem to have been genuinely fucked over by 1PW and left in the dark.

This is exactly the case. FanFavourites cannot apolgize enough to the fans that have been disappointed by 1PW, today and over the course of the weekend.

Due to forthcoming legal proceedings we are unable to name names or give anymore details at this moment.

We are sorry and once again thank all the fans and everybody who turned up for their understanding and patience.

Archived